SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

Hayduke- the reason your keyboard and dick are orange are because of the cheesy Puffs your mom brought down to the basement.  Maybe she shoulda had a mask on.   Good news is you aren’t going to die.  Bad news is I’m going to have to continue to foot the bill for your failures.  

I actually give you a bit of a pass.  When you have real responsibility.  People that rely on you for jobs. A family that depends on you. You might grow up...but I guess that’s hard isn’t.  

You recall the scene in goodwill hunting at the bar?  Wink....how you like them apples?

• Upvote 1

There are just people who can’t be reasoned with.  Some old friends on here probably Rene bet when I told a Gopher fan At the X to shut up repeatedly. Then I gave him $50 to shut up.  He did.  He raised his voice once.  I pointed at him. He sat down. Guess 6’1 220 of ex jr hockey player meant more than the $50

17 minutes ago, yzerman19 said:

These people succeeded in making people afraid of air...has there ever been a worse lie?

Nope.

This country has never been taken down a rabbit hole like this before. 

Watch all the lemmings in MN line up for another 6 week lockdown....protests, looting, riotong and thuggery excluded.

3 hours ago, mikejm said:

Name an assumption.

You realize how easy it is to send in the ballot of every family member in your household, your old mom’s house, your grandparents in the nursing home, and any family member who doesn’t care? I could literally vote three times in this election. 

Roughly knowing a family member’s signature is easy, and if it wasn’t I guarantee the election board isn’t going to toss it unless it’s an X. 

That being said, it’s all about which base is most motivated to “get out the vote”

25 minutes ago, yzerman19 said:

Hayduke- the reason your keyboard and dick are orange are because of the cheesy Puffs your mom brought down to the basement.  Maybe she shoulda had a mask on.   Good news is you aren’t going to die.  Bad news is I’m going to have to continue to foot the bill for your failures.  

I actually give you a bit of a pass.  When you have real responsibility.  People that rely on you for jobs. A family that depends on you. You might grow up...but I guess that’s hard isn’t.  

You recall the scene in goodwill hunting at the bar?  Wink....how you like them apples?

Really?

And...you probably think that's the clever response of an adult.   

Lol

Yup.  You're just one of the cult members. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Nope.

This country has never been taken down a rabbit hole like this before. 

The vast majority of health care professionals know the science of how this works.  

They don't deny the science.  They are professionals and understand the dangers of Covid-19.  

They are valued and are secure in their positions. 

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

The vast majority of health care professionals know the science of how this works.  

They don't deny the science.  They are professionals and understand the dangers of Covid-19.  

They are valued and are secure in their positions. 

OK Mrs. Osterholm 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, homer said:

Trump vs Biden.  We will see where citizens are aligned come Election Day.  

I think Minneapolis is starting to thin itself out.  We will see about elsewhere. 

Well, the alignment is not looking good for Twitler.

2 minutes ago, yzerman19 said:

I’d like fries with that

I'm sure you would.  But. I though we were to understand that you wealth and position would not mean you would sink so low in getting fast food.  

But, hey, even Trump is trying his best to clog his arteries with that cap. 

Just remember though.  Cult members do not get a discount.  

Just now, Hayduke1 said:

I'm sure you would.  But. I though we were to understand that you wealth and position would not mean you would sink so low in getting fast food.  

But, hey, even Trump is trying his best to clog his arteries with that cap. 

Just remember though.  Cult members do not get a discount.  

Degrees, qualifications please..

for the record I’m Carlson school BSB1998, MBA 2007

The sad thing is everyone hayduke seems to hate would help him if he called for assistance

firefighter, police, sheriffs, border patrol, EMT, Drs.

sad that he can’t see that

look in an Arizona newspaper and see all the people border patrol help while on duty, citizen or not, from people lost in the desert to stopping kids from getting drugs to whatever else they come across

what has he done for society?

2 minutes ago, Kab said:

The sad thing is everyone hayduke seems to hate would help him if he called for assistance

firefighter, police, sheriffs, border patrol, EMT, Drs.

sad that he can’t see that

look in an Arizona newspaper and see all the people border patrol help while on duty, citizen or not, from people lost in the desert to stopping kids from getting drugs to whatever else they come across

what has he done for society?

My contribution is to point out the insanity of the cult here.

It's pretty easy, though. 

Lol

7 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Really?

Lol

Let me tell you where I live 

In all of your heads 

Rent free.

Is that Le Cordon Bleu?

if you have no credible education,then your opinion is garbage.cleRly you do t, you are likely jerking off to Greta.  Grow up.  Get laid. Win at something (unlikely) or just ho away.  I don’t want to pay your tab.

No idea if any correlation but there's a guy that regularly sends letters to the editor to the Fargo Forum with almost identical verbiage as Haydouche1. Heaven forbid there's potentially two a##holes like that out in society.