SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

6 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

My contribution is to point out the insanity of the cult here.

It's pretty easy, though. 

Lol

What have you ever contributed...you have no idea what some of us do, lose sleep over. You can just go away.  Nobody cares,  you are certainly a disappointment to your mother and father.  If you are t,they are disappointments to their parents.  Why do you get up in the morning?  Ever had a girlfriend?  Got any real friends?  Did cool kids in school make fun of you?  Nice education you laid out.

i don’t usually get this mean,but you shoulda gotten the crap kicked outta you on the playground.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

No idea if any correlation but there's a guy that regularly sends letters to the editor to the Fargo Forum with almost identical verbiage as Haydouche1. Heaven forbid there's potentially two a##holes like that out in society. 

I’m sick of him

1 minute ago, yzerman19 said:

i don’t usually get this mean,but you shoulda gotten the crap kicked outta you on the playground.

Too bad.

I mean, if you would have went to BYU, you wouldn't stoop to such rhetoric. 

But, apparently you did not 

7 minutes ago, yzerman19 said:

What have you ever contributed...you have no idea what some of us do, lose sleep over. You can just go away.  Nobody cares,  you are certainly a disappointment to your mother and father.  If you are t,they are disappointments to their parents.  Why do you get up in the morning?  Ever had a girlfriend?  Got any real friends?  Did cool kids in school make fun of you?  Nice education you laid out.

Just gotta save this.

Lol

What’s that degee in from the special underwear school? How many years you been out?  Higher ed? Btw...Carlson is much higher ranked thank BYU...as a. Executive,BYU doesn’t even make me look at resume...what’s your degree in,  global studies?  How about that masters?  How about working for 20 years? 

get off the board. We hate you. Your parents hate you.  Your girlfriend slept with half the guys in here...or at least would given the opportunity.  

when I get up in my home tomorrow, I honestly hope you realize how ignorant you are- note- not stupid.

1 hour ago, CarpeRemote said:

You realize how easy it is to send in the ballot of every family member in your household, your old mom’s house, your grandparents in the nursing home, and any family member who doesn’t care? I could literally vote three times in this election. 

Roughly knowing a family member’s signature is easy, and if it wasn’t I guarantee the election board isn’t going to toss it unless it’s an X. 

That being said, it’s all about which base is most motivated to “get out the vote”

And you obviously don't realize how vote-by-mail works.

Try again when you get yourself educated beyond what fauxNews pours into your head.

21 minutes ago, yzerman19 said:

What’s that degee in from the special underwear school? How many years you been out?  Higher ed? Btw...Carlson is much higher ranked thank BYU...as a. Executive,BYU doesn’t even make me look at resume...what’s your degree in,  global studies?  How about that masters?  How about working for 20 years? 

get off the board. We hate you. Your parents hate you.  Your girlfriend slept with half the guys in here...or at least would given the opportunity.  

when I get up in my home tomorrow, I honestly hope you realize how ignorant you are- note- not stupid.

Ooh. 

Gonna save this too.

I'm happy for your degrees and success.  I'm even happier that you feel the need to brag it up to people, like me, who really don't care either way.  But, if it makes you happy. 

Lol. 

So interesting.  "We"?   I didn't realize this was the Trump Siouxsports site. 

Well, live and learn. 

1 hour ago, Kab said:

The sad thing is everyone hayduke seems to hate would help him if he called for assistance

firefighter, police, sheriffs, border patrol, EMT, Drs.

sad that he can’t see that

look in an Arizona newspaper and see all the people border patrol help while on duty, citizen or not, from people lost in the desert to stopping kids from getting drugs to whatever else they come across

what has he done for society?

Yet, he calls these honorable men and women Brownshirts. 

52 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Ooh. 

Gonna save this too.

I'm happy for your degrees and success.  I'm even happier that you feel the need to brag it up to people, like me, who really don't care either way.  But, if it makes you happy. 

Lol. 

So interesting.  "We"?   I didn't realize this was the Trump Siouxsports site. 

Well, live and learn. 

Buh bye... I’ll leave $20 on the counter

Christ I’ll leave $200 for real just to never think about you again

just give me an address

45 minutes ago, Goon said:

These are the P.O.S.s that the UN is supporting. However, they're not an impressive bunch of people.

Of course they aren't.  Lol 

They are not the threat Trump makes them out to be. 

Jesus, you really need to quit believing the crap Rush and other fringe outfits throw out there.  

You fall for that crap so easily. 

9 hours ago, yzerman19 said:

Buh bye... I’ll leave $20 on the counter

Christ I’ll leave $200 for real just to never think about you again

just give me an address

Sure:. 

Hayduke1

Inside your head

Your address.

Your city.  Your state.   Your zipcode.

2 hours ago, Goon said:

These are the P.O.S.s that the UN is supporting. However, they're not an impressive bunch of people.

I normally am not the fighting type but those guys look like they could easily get their ass kicked with one hand. Would I think I could kick a nazis ass just by looking at them I figure not....

PANDEMIC MAKES FOR QUIET, SOCIALLY DISTANCED MOVE-IN DAY AT SCSU

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/education/pandemic-makes-for-quiet-socially-distanced-move-in-day-at-scsu/89-5b037c20-45e5-4b32-9020-42139a996a9b

Students register for a two-and-a-half hour time slot during one of several move-in days leading up to the start of the academic year. Six students, joined by up to two family members, are allowed per time slot, per residence hall. 

They are then given the option of staying on campus, or going back home until classes begin at the end of August. 

9 hours ago, mikejm said:

Try again when you get yourself educated beyond what fauxNews pours into your head.

Explain how states that haven't cleaned up their voter rolls and are sending out ballots to all registered voters will stop ballots being sent out to dead people and people that have moved? This is a recipe for disaster.

9 hours ago, mikejm said:

Excellent, you happen to live in a state that has the process refined. That isn’t true for most of the rest of the states.