SiouxSports.com Forum
jk

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

34 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Goon mopping the floor, err street,  with hayduke again.... hahhahahahhaa

20200804_231007.gif

I see.  This is a summary of all your fantasies.

It must arouse y'all.  Give you that thrill you need.

Lol

• Downvote 2

Let me guess President D-bags reply...

He didn't attend my inauguration

I didn't know him but no one did MORE for people named Nagy during my presidency

He was fat while I've been pronouced very smart on a cognitive test designed to find out if I was mentally ill - SCORE!

Karma WILL find DT!   It has to...

PS - you're still morbidly obese idiot

On 7/28/2020 at 8:28 AM, SiouxCrioux1 said:

So political stuff is stupid but then you go on possibly the most hate filled one sided rant I’ve seen on here. I sincerely hope the best for Al and Johanna. I hope they get all the money they can to help them out but I didn’t see the button on go fund me that asks if your a Republican or Democrat next to donate.

Al's a champ - just give him a hand.

1 hour ago, gfNDfan said:

Let me guess President D-bags reply...

He didn't attend my inauguration

I didn't know him but no one did MORE for people named Nagy during my presidency

He was fat while I've been pronouced very smart on a cognitive test designed to find out if I was mentally ill - SCORE!

Karma WILL find DT!   It has to...

PS - you're still morbidly obese idiot

I see someones little timeout didn't teach them any manners. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

I see someones little timeout didn't teach them any manners. 

Don't worry - I'm outta here.

33 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Won't the masks being required in Target, Walmart, and on the campuses of UND and NDSU prevent community spread?

If masks and social distancing work and mask use is at an all time high in most states, why are cases spiking everywhere?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Won't the masks being required in Target, Walmart, and on the campuses of UND and NDSU prevent community spread?

"Masks.....proven to work"

• Upvote 3

Study by Lancet Public Health, published on Medscape, states healthcare workers are 3.4x more likely to test positive than the general public.

13 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Study by Lancet Public Health, published on Medscape, states healthcare workers are 3.4x more likely to test positive than the general public.

Did the study mention how much more likely healthcare workers are to actually be tested than the general public?

It’s a biological world filled with bad stuff. We’ve just gotten soft as a society and narcissistic enough to think we’re smarter than nature.

I still love how the goal posts moved.  In CA right now if you are healthy today under 50, your odds of contracting and dying from the virus are 1 in 100,000.  Under 18, 1 in 10,000,000.  

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Did the study mention how much more likely healthcare workers are to actually be tested than the general public?

Yes......even after accounting for the differences in testing frequency between  the two groups.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Yes......even after accounting for the differences in testing frequency between  the two groups.

Maybe all those healthcare workers should start wearing masks.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

Maybe they should just scrap the ppe if it doesn’t work.

57 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

Word is masks protect those around the mask-wearers, not the mask-wearers themselves.  Tough to put masks on some patients.

22 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Word is masks protect those around the mask-wearers, not the mask-wearers themselves.  Tough to put masks on some patients.

I'm guessing there's a little higher threshold for what passes as a mask in a hospital vs what passes for a mask at Menards.  Also the providers in hospitals know the right way to take it off...to sanitize their hands properly...etc and they are still getting it.  

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Maybe they should just scrap the ppe if it doesn’t work.

If something doesn't work can it still be considered ppe?

11 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Of course not!

So if they should scrap it because it isn't effective in a medical setting....should the general masses be able to scrap it in public indoor settings for the same reason?

4 hours ago, Bison06 said:

If masks and social distancing work and mask use is at an all time high in most states, why are cases spiking everywhere?

A true health care professional, one respected within their chosen field, would say that the use of a facemask, social distancing, washing of hands and contact surfaces helps slow down the spread of the virus.  That has been the plan of countries successful in containing it.

Lunatics who are usually Trumptards think otherwise.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

34 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

A true health care professional, one respected within their chosen field, would say that the use of a facemask, social distancing, washing of hands and contact surfaces helps slow down the spread of the virus.  That has been the plan of countries successful in containing it.

Lunatics who are usually Trumptards think otherwise.

Is that an answer to the question I posed or why did you quote me when you decided to rant like a 10 year old?

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, TheFlop said:

So if they should scrap it because it isn't effective in a medical setting....should the general masses be able to scrap it in public indoor settings for the same reason?

Why not? All sensible reasoning right?

5 hours ago, UNDBIZ said:

If masks work, why release the prisoners? Why not give them masks?

oh yeah... to make room to incarcerate the non-mask-wearers

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Is that an answer to the question I posed or why did you quote me when you decided to rant like a 10 year old?

It's pretty much the truth.

Sorry if it hurt you feelings.

Just now, Hayduke1 said:

It's pretty much the truth.

Sorry if it hurt you feelings.

Not one word in your repeating, rambling soliloquy did anything to answer the question I posed. I didn’t give my opinion, I simply asked a question that you have yet to answer.

• Upvote 1