SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

13 hours ago, mikejm said:

My Colorado ballot is automatically mailed to my address of record. It will be mailed to that address until I notify Colorado of an address change. 

I vote, sign the ballot and drop it in the mail or at a secure collection site. If the signature doesn’t match what’s on file with the State of Colorado, the ballot, and the vote is invalidated.

it is the system that ought to be adopted nationally, but it won’t be because it was enacted by a ‘bunch of liberal treehuggers’

lots of assumptions going on there...lots.

Of Course they did. 

United Nations comes out in support of Antifa

The United Nations tweeted in support of Antifa on Friday—the anti-government, radical leftist organization that has incited and perpetuated violence and widespread rioting following the death of George Floyd at the hands of the Minneapolis Police Department.

The UN Geneva Twitter account tweeted: "UN #HumanRights experts express profound concern over a recent statement by the US Attorney-General describing #Antifa and other anti-fascist activists as domestic terrorists, saying it undermines the rights to freedom of expression and of peaceful assembly in the country."

15 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Maybe its the residual effects of the brownshirts?

Again, these Bortac agents that you call Brownshirts are better people than you will ever be. 

These are the men and women that Hayduke1 calls Brownshirts. The unit was created in 1984 to serve a civil disturbance function in response to rioting at legacy Immigration and Naturalization Service detention facilities. It quickly evolved and acquired additional skill sets in high-risk warrant service; intelligence, reconnaissance and surveillance; foreign law enforcement / Border Patrol capacity building; air-mobile operations; maritime operations; and precision marks- man/observer. BORTAC is unique in that it provides a global response capability. The unit has conducted training and operations with foreign and domestic law enforcement and military entities throughout the United States and around the world, including support of Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom. BORTAC’s Selection and Training Course (BSTC) was designed to mirror aspects of the U.S. Special Operations Forces’ selection courses. The grueling BSTC, which may last over a month, begins with physical testing involving push-ups, sit-ups, pull-ups, a 1.5 mile run and a pistol qualification. Candidates who pass the initial testing must then complete a timed, six-mile ruck march with a weighted pack. Additional testing is performed for swimming, treading water, and drown-proofing.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Goon said:

Again, these Bortac agents that you call Brownshirts are better people than you will ever be. 

These are the men and women that Hayduke1 calls Brownshirts. The unit was created in 1984 to serve a civil disturbance function in response to rioting at legacy Immigration and Naturalization Service detention facilities. It quickly evolved and acquired additional skill sets in high-risk warrant service; intelligence, reconnaissance and surveillance; foreign law enforcement / Border Patrol capacity building; air-mobile operations; maritime operations; and precision marks- man/observer. BORTAC is unique in that it provides a global response capability. The unit has conducted training and operations with foreign and domestic law enforcement and military entities throughout the United States and around the world, including support of Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom. BORTAC’s Selection and Training Course (BSTC) was designed to mirror aspects of the U.S. Special Operations Forces’ selection courses. The grueling BSTC, which may last over a month, begins with physical testing involving push-ups, sit-ups, pull-ups, a 1.5 mile run and a pistol qualification. Candidates who pass the initial testing must then complete a timed, six-mile ruck march with a weighted pack. Additional testing is performed for swimming, treading water, and drown-proofing.

Bummer for you.  You really admire these brownshirts.  And their "legal" deployments.

https://www.dispatch.com/opinion/20200723/letter-defenders-of-liberty-must-stand-up-against-trumprsquos-brownshirts

You know, the Nazi brownshirts were legal in Germany in that Era. They did commit some illegal acts.  Eerily starting out similar to Herr Trump's new bully boys.

https://www.historyhit.com/hitlers-bullyboys-the-role-of-the-sa-in-nazi-germany/

Kind of odd that Herr Trump didn't go after these boys in Charolettesville?  Maybe he empathized with their chants of "Blood and Soil ".

https://www.cnn.com/2017/08/12/us/charlottesville-unite-the-right-rally/index.html

His brownshirts get to use water cannons.  Tear gas too.  Rubber AND real bullets.  That must make you drool. 

FB_IMG_1596914675381.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

17 hours ago, mikejm said:

My Colorado ballot is automatically mailed to my address of record. It will be mailed to that address until I notify Colorado of an address change. 

I’ve been told that voter disenfranchisement exists because some people can’t get to the DMV once every four years to obtain a photo ID.  Now we’re supposed to believe they can make it to the Post Office to notify the government of an address change?  How is that possible?  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

lots of assumptions going on there...lots.

Name an assumption.

1 hour ago, MafiaMan said:

I’ve been told that voter disenfranchisement exists because some people can’t get to the DMV once every four years to obtain a photo ID.  Now we’re supposed to believe they can make it to the Post Office to notify the government of an address change?  How is that possible?  

I can update my physical address online.

Y'all realize 32 of North Dakota's 53 counties have been voting by mail for several years, right?

By the way, 72% of eligible Colorado voters cast ballots in the last presidential election. North Dakota barely hit 60%. 

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, mikejm said:

Name an assumption.

Y'all realize 32 of North Dakota's 53 counties have been voting by mail for several years, right?

By the way, 72% of eligible Colorado voters cast ballots in the last presidential election. North Dakota barely hit 60%. 

u also must know that north dakota is kinda normal when it comes to things and left-wing commy cities/state are 100% opposite...u know this right?

remember in it's when you live in CHICAGO not Carrington where you "vote early...and vote often."

lol

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

u also must know that north dakota is kinda normal when it comes to things and left-wing commy cities/state are 100% opposite...u know this right?

remember in it's when you live in CHICAGO not Carrington where you "vote early...and vote often."

lol

"Normal"

We all know what that word in this context means.

But, you'll say, "Thats not true!  I have ----- friends."

It's pathetic...

https://www.minotdailynews.com/news/local-news/2017/08/some-county-voters-to-get-vote-by-mail-option/

13 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

"Normal"

We all know what that word in this context means.

But, you'll say, "Thats not true!  I have ----- friends."

It's pathetic...

https://www.minotdailynews.com/news/local-news/2017/08/some-county-voters-to-get-vote-by-mail-option/

history has told me the first person to bring up race is normally the racist....or a white liberal.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, mikejm said:

Name an assumption.

Including Colorado Residents who voted in Nd ... er wait is it North Dakota resident voting in Colorado... no wait .... or is it running for office in Colorado, no ND, no wait im sure she meant.........

Nope i was wrong. It wasn't Colorado, it was Nevada the libtard ND dem running for ND office commited voter fraud in.

Voter. Fraud.  It happens. All the time.

The ASSumptions that the ballot is "safe" in the mail, "recieved" by the intended person, "Filled out and signed by the registered voter" sent back in and the "signiture" is "checked" by a "nonpartisan election official".... good lord one would need to be an absolute tool not to understand the multiple assumptions that are involved in this....

The biggest jackass assumptions is that these election officials are all what... trained handwriting experts to determin valididty.

My god there is a massive parental failure here, in anyone who can't see this.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

history has told me the first person to bring up race is normally the racist....or a white liberal.

Well, you need to learn history a little better.  Its pretty obvious that a real honest look at the past is needed.  Especially for "normal" people. 

• Downvote 1

19 hours ago, UNDMOORHEAD said:

Non-mask wearers are the only people that it's acceptable to discriminate against. If that was done to any other person for any other reason it would be a hate crime.

Personally, I hate idiots.  That matches the description of non mask wearers perfectly.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

Well, you need to learn history a little better.  Its pretty obvious that a real honest look at the past is needed.  Especially for "normal" people. 

some people absolutely love living in the past...i'm sure your one of them...betcha some of your "friends" call you uncle rico behind your back.

5 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

Ah, the discredited Andy Ngo again.

LOL

Trump vs Biden.  We will see where citizens are aligned come Election Day.  

I think Minneapolis is starting to thin itself out.  We will see about elsewhere. 

19 minutes ago, homer said:

I think Minneapolis is starting to thin itself out.  We will see about elsewhere. 

I get the impression that some rich white liberals in Minneapolis all spoke with their local city council member and asked them to dial back the talk of defunding the police...