SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

6 hours ago, 1972 said:

let me see if i have you figured out...Im assuming that you have 4 year degree in some liberal arts degree, like french basket weaving or something to that effect.  you believe that your 4 year degree makes you so much smarter than the common folk that have a "blue collar" job.  you cant understand how someone can survive without the govt helping or telling you what to do.  you are positive that everything ever said that you dont agree with is made up, and you have an absolute fascination with making sure everyone knows it.  did i nail it?

People are just getting dumber, but more opinionated.

3 hours ago, Redneksioux said:

Anyone else see a pattern here? 

yet cnn is the root of all fake news.

I don’t need Silicon Valley Communist  liberals screening my news feeds. What’s next they start screening pro 2nd Amendment messages because THEY believe it is false from the news THEY trust? I’ll be the judge of that! 

so do you think Covid is a threat to children? Children may not be “immune” but they sure as hell are not at as much risk than any other illness. Let me ask you how many kids died from the flu this year compared to Covid?

6 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

I don’t need Silicon Valley Communist  liberals screening my news feeds. What’s next they start screening pro 2nd Amendment messages because THEY believe it is false from the news THEY trust? I’ll be the judge of that! 

so do you think Covid is a threat to children? Children may not be “immune” but they sure as hell are not at as much risk than any other illness. Let me ask you how many kids died from the flu this year compared to Covid?

Oh, goody!

You found commies too!

Goodness, the sewing circle is so good at finding those darned reds 

So, are they rallying?  Maybe some cool berets?  Big red flags?

Will you use water cannons or guns on them.

This is going to get some people here very excited!

LOL

• Upvote 1

On 8/5/2020 at 1:44 PM, Bison06 said:

Social distancing, masking, anything else that's been proposed has simply kicked the can down the road as it pertains to herd immunity.

On 8/5/2020 at 4:26 PM, Goon said:

Isn't that the only way we get herd immunity

I've yet to see any reputable scientist say herd immunity is possible with this virus. Many people have become infected a second time. The antibodies have a short shelf life.

2 hours ago, Sioux>Bison said:

Nope the liberal media, Twitter and Facebook say there are no issues with any mail in voting, look the other way as they know best.....

How about statistics?

Colorado has been voting completely by mail for quite awhile. The system has been called the "gold standard" by election experts both liberal and conservative.

2,600,000 ballots were cast in the 2016 general election: ZERO fraudulent ballots.

I'm not very good at the maths, but I think that is 0.00%

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, mikejm said:

I've yet to see any reputable scientist say herd immunity is possible with this virus. Many people have become infected a second time. The antibodies have a short shelf life.

If this is true they might as well stop working toward a vaccine because it would be useless.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, mikejm said:

Then you watch too much CNN.  There are two paths to herd immunity with coronavirus......infection and vaccines. 

Roughly 70% of US population (200M+) would need to recover from the virus for herd immunity. Unlikely.

A vaccine with good efficacy is the ideal approach to herd immunity.

Eradication, like influenza, isn't likely feasible.

2 hours ago, mikejm said:

How about statistics?

Colorado has been voting completely by mail for quite awhile. The system has been called the "gold standard" by election experts both liberal and conservative.

2,600,000 ballots were cast in the 2016 general election: ZERO fraudulent ballots.

Now do NY this year....

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Now do NY this year....

In Colorado you prove your eligibility months in advance of the election. If you don't...you don't get no ballot.

Edited by MrEdway
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, mikejm said:

How about statistics?

image.thumb.jpeg.c516e94d8533f1e8508d32161a4cb7a7.jpeg

• Upvote 3

• UNDBIZ changed the title to 2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)
  • UNDBIZ locked this topic
  • UNDBIZ unlocked this topic