SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

11 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

My, sensitive arent you?

Although, I am not in need of a pediatrician, I am certain that only health care professionals are allowed access to that information. 

I only trust information about health care and pandemics from true health care professionals.

You might want to consult a mental health professional. 

• Upvote 1

And it starts……  

Yesterday Trump encouraged Floridians to vote by mail, yet simultaneously filed a lawsuit against Nevada over its plans to send absentee ballots to all eligible voters.  

The WH is attempting to manipulate our voting rights; they're not even hiding it anymore.    Real conservatives should be utterly outraged over this.       

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

And it starts……  

On the same day (Tuesday) Trump encouraged Floridians to vote by mail, his campaign filed a lawsuit against Nevada over its plans to send absentee ballots to all eligible voters.  

Now our voting rights are being completely overtly manipulated by the WH.  Real conservatives should be up in arms over this.       

I believe Trump thinks that seniors that vote by mail in Florida will help him.

And, allowing the unwashed masses vote by mail in Nevada, a state that goes blue now, will hurt him.

Yeah.  No political motivation to be seen here.  Lol. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

I believe Trump thinks that seniors that vote by mail in Florida will help him.

And, allowing the unwashed masses vote by mail in Nevada, a state that goes blue now, will hurt him.

Yeah.  No political motivation to be seen here.  Lol. 

Well of course.   Voting manipulation has always occurred; but it’s been limited to gerrymandering, etc, in recent years. 

However when you start limiting people's access to cast a vote (while not limiting others) you're screwing with everything this country stands for.    

Unfortunately this country has become so numb to the lunacy in the WH it's just another day at the office.  "Meh, it’s just Trump being Trump..”   ****ing disgraceful.    

But whatever, I guess it’s better than the Antifa Army that's gonna invade every city if Biden is elected.:silly:   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Well of course.   Voting manipulation has always occurred; but it’s been limited to gerrymandering, etc, in recent years. 

However when you start limiting people's access to voting (while, even worse, not limiting others) you're screwing with everything is country stands for.  That's a complete no-no.     

Unfortunately, this country has become so numb to the lunacy of the WH it's just another day at the office.  "Meh, it’s just Trump being Trump.”   ****ing disgraceful.    

But whatever, I guess it’s better than the Antifa Army that's gonna invade every city if Biden is elected.:silly:   

Dont let them know about the secret antifa bases where they are training!!

Oh, too much has been said.  

Seriously, in a true democracy every effort should be made to allow citizens to vote.  Little to no voter fraud has happened in our country on recent elections, yet the lies continue from Trump and his lapdog in an effort to justify voter suppression. 

You will probably see lots of babbling about this from the sewing circle, but it is clear that everything is being done to keep those darned dark skinned folks from voting.  Heck, these yoyos would probably like to bring back a poll tax or a voter test. 

States with mail in ballots have less issues.  That should happen in every state. 

https://www.brookings.edu/policy2020/votervital/how-does-vote-by-mail-work-and-does-it-increase-election-fraud/

• Like 1

Pretty much.  At some point the GOP needs to step in and say enough is enough.  Politics is politics, but when you start ****ing with the foundations of our election process, equality in the voting process, and foreign influence in our elections.  :sad:.

It's been a long-time coming though.  From last year:  

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Dont let them know about the secret antifa bases where they are training!!

Oh, too much has been said.  

Seriously, in a true democracy every effort should be made to allow citizens to vote.  Little to no voter fraud has happened in our country on recent elections, yet the lies continue from Trump and his lapdog in an effort to justify voter suppression. 

You will probably see lots of babbling about this from the sewing circle, but it is clear that everything is being done to keep those darned dark skinned folks from voting.  Heck, these yoyos would probably like to bring back a poll tax or a voter test. 

States with mail in ballots have less issues.  That should happen in every state. 

https://www.brookings.edu/policy2020/votervital/how-does-vote-by-mail-work-and-does-it-increase-election-fraud/

Zzzzzz. Saw all I need to see with the New York primary. You got nothing.

1 minute ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Pretty much.  At some point the GOP needs to step in and say enough is enough.  Politics is politics, but when you start ****ing with the foundations of our election process, equality in the voting process and foreign influence in our elections.  :sad:.

It's been a long-time coming though.  From last year:  

Exactly.  

Forces behind voter suppression, inequity in the voting process and allowing foreign interference are not true Americans.  They really should seek an apartment in Moscow.

2 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

Northeast "stares"?

Well, either way, it is horse s$%t.

Cases per 100,000 on population.  Wow.  Lots of sunbelt states in the top tier.  7 on the top 10.  NYC is still the worst, but those sunbelt states are catching up fast.

Screenshot_20200805-165534_Chrome.jpg

i like how you quote "cases"

how about the goalpost be "deaths"

and how about deaths from covid...not "with"

fake news lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

i like how you quote "cases"

how about the goalpost be "deaths"

and how about deaths from covid...not "with"

fake news lol

Because that is what Goon, the Water Cannon King, quoted.   "Cases".  

Maybe you people in the sewing circle aren't just ignoring facts.  Maybe you just don't understand them.  You might be the black hole of SiouxSports. 

Some folks here seem to know 4th grade math teachers.  They might be able to help you.  

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

He was a great comedian, he made fun of everyone.

Trump actually said Ivanka was hot?  

Jesus Christ.  I guess it goes a long way in explaining why his base likes him.   

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

Exactly.  

Forces behind voter suppression, inequity in the voting process and allowing foreign interference are not true Americans.  They really should seek an apartment in Moscow.

It's mind-blowing.  The blatant disregard for democracy is astounding.    "Let's ban Vote By Mail because it's corrupt....errr well except for Florida.  In Florida it's safe and secure!!!"

Words fail me.      

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Goon said:

Mostly peaceful ☮️ throw the book at these two. 

If only you were there with a water cannon.  You could have punished them AND put out that fire!

There.  You have your fantasy for the night.

• Downvote 5

8 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

It's mind-blowing.  The blatant disregard for democracy is astounding.    "Let's ban Vote By Mail because it's corrupt....errr well except for Florida.  In Florida it's safe and secure!!!"

Words fail me.      

Words seem to never fail you.  Try harder

14 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

If only you were there with a water cannon.  You could have punished them AND put out that fire!

There.  You have your fantasy for the night.

Nah, the 'violent liberal' shtick is the only talking point the GOP has remaining.  This nation is such a disaster there's nothing else to promote other than a law and order platform.  Well, that and manipulating the voting process.      

Remember kids, a vote for Biden is a vote for anarchy.  Antifa is gonna rape the horses and ride off on your daughters!   

20 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Nah, the 'violent liberal' shtick is the only talking point the GOP has remaining.  This nation is such a disaster there's nothing else to promote other than a law and order platform.  Well, that and manipulating the voting process.      

Remember kids, a vote for Biden is a vote for anarchy.  Antifa is gonna rape the horses and ride off on your daughters!   

https://www.ielts.org/en-us/what-is-ielts/ielts-for-migration/canada

25 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

They have been trying to stay in power from a minority position for years.  Lies and hyperbole only goes so far.  Its catching up to them.

They will always exist, but more and more on the fringe.  If the GOP is lucky, they will be able to rebuild as a true moderate but fiscally conservative party.  Get rid of the extremist nut jobs that have hijacked the party and allowed Trump his short lived accidental political "career". 

If they keep going this direction, their base will erode and they will be lucky to carry the numbers the Green Party has.  I could see the Democratic Party become more like the old Republucan Party and a new Progressive Party forming taking on leaders like Bernie Sanders and AOC. 

Let's face it, both the Republican Party and the Democratic Party are at a crossroads.  The Democrats are focused now on the goal of ousting Trump and his enablers in Congress.  After this election, that focus could be lost.  Democrats are good at that.  Lol 

• Upvote 1