SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

1 hour ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Nope.   Trump talks a good game for political reasons (using illegals as a convenient scapegoat) but he's utterly complicit in illegals running rampant.  Notice how, even with sky-high unemployment, Trump expanded the H2A program (which is laughably easy for mexican nationals and their employers to abuse)?  In fact, the Trump Admin enacted legislation that made it easier for employers to fire domestic workers in favor of H2A workers.  

At the end of the day it's all about the economy.  You're buying the BS hook line and sinker.  

No you have a narrow view.  I'm not buying anything.  Reagan was sold a bill of good and Dems reneged.  

1 hour ago, Goon said:

He seems nice! 

Easy fix to that situation was as soon as he took a swing at their signs..........a 9mm round to the leg.  

Just another coward behind a mask.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Nodak78 said:

No you have a narrow view.  I'm not buying anything.  Reagan was sold a bill of good and Dems reneged.  

How is that even possible?  What, did Reagan not read the bill?    Reagan: "Huh huh huh, hey Beavis,  those sneaky Dems told me immigration reform was in the bill, but it really wasn't, huh huh."    Gimme a freakin break. :silly:

Reagan had full authority to enforce that piece of legislation, so did Bush after him.  Illegal immigration continued to skyrocket because the Republicans let it occur, as did the Democrats after them.  

This isn't rocket surgery.  

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

"Trust the experts".........

Seems Pelosi not buying it. Said she has "no confidence" in Dr. Birx and also said Birx was "the worst". Pelosi has hailed Fauci a "hero".

Again Pelosi is the one that said the "greatest risk" to the spread of Covid moving forward is sending kids back to school.

If only Dr. Birx could throw a pitch more than 6' off the plate.......

Oh c'mon.  At least Fauci had the good nature to throw a pitch.  Good on him.  Unlike Mr. 'you know who' who is the only President in 110 years not to do as such; likely because his throw would resemble Fauci's yet he's too insecure to attempt it in front of people.        

• Upvote 1

Has anyone else ever wondered what it would be like if Dr Ben Carson was president during Covid?      Someone with a medical background would probably been able to evaluate all the info and make some sense of it.              Of course, many would think any President should be able to overcome a world wide virus, but God didn't run in our last election.

23 minutes ago, Gma loves hockey said:

Has anyone else ever wondered what it would be like if Dr Ben Carson was president during Covid?      Someone with a medical background would probably been able to evaluate all the info and make some sense of it.              Of course, many would think any President should be able to overcome a world wide virus, but God didn't run in our last election.

Being a successful President in a time of crisis entails more than just understanding the problem.  Unfortunately Carson a very intelligent lunatic who has claimed, among other things, that ObamaCare is worse than Sept 11th, Jews could've prevented the Holocaust if only they had guns, Joseph built the pyramids, prisons turn inmates gay, Muslims should be banned from running for President, etc. etc.   

Thank you, but no thank you.   

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

7 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

I concern myself on what he is saying now.  Science and statistics can be fluid.  It is obvious by the data and science we have now that facemasks, social distancing, cleaning of surfaces and washing hands are helping reduce the spread of Covid 19.  Now, we need a vaccine or preventative.  All we can do until then is try to slow it down. 

Worth a bump!

59 minutes ago, Goon said:

This seems appropriate for you. 

E8C0C711-AB68-4601-B702-A79C59D4F42B.jpeg

Perhaps a more applicable photo would resemble what this great nation has been reduced to under Trump's Presidency;  with juxtaposed pictures of people out of work, Covid dead, protests in the streets, bread lines, rioters vs police, paramilitaries in capitol buildings, a citizenry completely divided, other countries laughing at us, Trump waiving a ****ing bible in the air.   

Yea, this is us.  

Quick question.  Has the swamp been drained?  Is America great again yet?   Asking for a friend.  

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Kab said:

No one would protest like they did when Obama was president and blamed everything on white people and then to find out he was wrong, Duke?

Are you asking David Duke?

Is he a member of the sewing circle?

19 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

I've done immigration law.    Politicians talk a big 'we need to control our borders' game, but it's a scam.  All of it.  Both parties involved.  

Illegals drive the agriculture, dairy and canning industries.  Eliminate this cheap workforce and we're screwed.  Government agencies turn a blind eye to all of it.....human trafficking, H2A regulations never adhered to, fake social security cards, etc. etc.  It's a song and dance show.   

If we really wanted to quell illegal immigration, the answer is simple.  Crack down mercilessly on companies hiring illegals; make the risk not worth their while.  With no employment options available, it would cut illegal immigration by at least 90%, and for a fraction of the cost of building a wall.   But for obvious reasons this will never occur.         

You make points here I agree with. This is something we very much agree on.

You're batshit crazy, like drunk Mel Gibson on the sabbath crazy, on some of the other nonsense on here, but this, I think your experiences may be something we could gleam quality information from.

• Upvote 2