SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

17 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

anyone recognize anyone at the "democratic" communist gathering downtown...would love to see who some these looney's are?  and by the looks of the pics they are using a lot of their free $600 per week on food.

So, Joe McCarthy.

They were Communists?  You know this for a fact?

Does that get you excited too?  Did you want to shoot a water cannon at them?

Would that have given you the thrill you need in your life?

16 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

So, Joe McCarthy.

They were Communists?  You know this for a fact?

Does that get you excited too?  Did you want to shoot a water cannon at them?

Would that have given you the thrill you need in your life?

no to most of your questions....would just love to know if the guy with a bullhorn would be willing to build a 48plex apartment complex by King's Walk and not charge rent.  Put your money where your mouth is.

14 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

no to most of your questions....would just love to know if the guy with a bullhorn would be willing to build a 48plex apartment complex by King's Walk and not charge rent.  Put your money where your mouth is.

Most?

So, they aren't communists? 

Or, you dont want to shoot a water cannon at them?

I know all of this gets you excited, so we dont need to find that out. 

51 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

anyone recognize anyone at the "democratic" communist gathering downtown...would love to see who some these looney's are?  and by the looks of the pics they are using a lot of their free $600 per week on food.

these idiots just want some more free stuff.  GET A DAMN JOB!  there is plenty of buisness hiring out there.  walmart, target, menards, lowes, ect.  all hiring at this very moment.  quit going to starbucks every day!  stop buying $1000 i phones, quit driving new cars. put your big boy/girl pants on and get out there and do sme damn work.  gawd these people needed to be spanked when they were young

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Most?

So, they aren't communists? 

Or, you dont want to shoot a water cannon at them?

I know all of this gets you excited, so we dont need to find that out. 

i would just like to ask him/her if him/her would be willing to build an apartment complex in grand forks and not charge rent.  simple question.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

i would just like to ask him/her if him/her would be willing to build an apartment complex in grand forks and not charge rent.  simple question.

The communist?  You know, their leader of who you believe are communists? 

You know, the red horde?  

Are they Maoists, Leninists or do they more believe in the creed of Karl Marx? 

Does the answer to the above question determine which type of water cannon you would use? 

22 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

You know, the red horde?  

Does the answer to the above question determine which type of water cannon you would use? 

what in the actual hell are you talking about? 

25 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

You know, the red horde?  

once again i just want to ask if it would it would have 48 units or 96 units rent free.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

once again i just want to ask if it would it would have 48 units or 96 units rent free.

Hayduke doesn't answer the tough questions.  He just blindly spews the narrative of the extreme left. 

• Like 1

Just now, TheFlop said:

Hayduke doesn't answer the tough questions.  He just blindly spews the narrative of the extreme left. 

what's funny it's not a tough question...if rent is "bad" are you willing to build apartments or houses and not charge rent (preferably with high speed internet for free too).

yes...or....no

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Yes, I love my friends that went to NDSU. 

Alright, good deal. Glad you and Donald both love poorly educated folks. Odd of you to share an uncontroversial statement of his to make him look bad when A) he has many objectively controversial statements to choose from, and B) you share the same sentiment as he does. You aren't the first person to share the quote, and you won't be the last, but it is a stupid trap to fall into. To imply you disagree with Donald on the topic of loving poorly educated people makes you the bad one, not him lol

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

Nope he spits out poll focused leftwing talking points like the liberal bots on Twitter. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Alright, good deal. Glad you and Donald both love poorly educated folks. Odd of you to share an uncontroversial statement of his to make him look bad when A) he has many objectively controversial statements to choose from, and B) you share the same sentiment as he does. You aren't the first person to share the quote, and you won't be the last, but it is a stupid trap to fall into. To imply you disagree with Donald on the topic of loving poorly educated people makes you the bad one, not him lol

In fact, if you favor the woke crowd, poorly educated is primarily a function of underfunded, underprivileged schools in the inner cities.  These schools are disproportionate in their minority enrollment.  To dislike the poorly educated would therefore be systemic racism.  Certainly white privilege.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

what's funny it's not a tough question...if rent is "bad" are you willing to build apartments or houses and not charge rent (preferably with high speed internet for free too).

yes...or....no

Communists or not communists?

You said they were communists.  So, you have to back it up.  

Or, take it back.  Here.  In front of the sewing circle. 

So....

3 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

You said they were communists.  So, you have to back it up.  

Or, take it back.  Here.  In front of the sewing circle. 

So....

it appears that they are looking for common ownership of the apartments( as in free rent) so in that aspect, yes, they are communists. 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, 1972 said:

it appears that they are looking for common ownership of the apartments( as in free rent) so in that aspect, yes, they are communists. 

I see. 

So, outside of that housing issue, what other communist tendencies did you observe? 

I mean, I've seen communists protesting in Mexico City and they had the big red flags and literature.  Did they pass out literature?  Did they have big red flags?  

I had a Che Guevera bookmark thrown at me.  Did they shout out, "Hasta la victoria siempre"?  That is a dead giveaway. 

Maybe they were singing "The Internationale"?

We can't be too careful.  

They're everywhere...

Once they seize power though, there will be a cool military parade.  You got that going for you..

(Reuters) - The U.S. government's top infectious disease expert, Dr. Anthony Fauci, on Monday said states with high coronavirus case counts should reconsider imposing lockdown restrictions, emphasizing the need to get cases to a low baseline before the fall flu season.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fauci-says-states-seeing-surge-in-covid-19-cases-should-reconsider-some-lockdown-measures/ar-BB17wggE?ocid=msedgdhp

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

I see. 

So, outside of that housing issue, what other communist tendencies did you observe? 

I mean, I've seen communists protesting in Mexico City and they had the big red flags and literature.  Did they pass out literature?  Did they have big red flags?  

I had a Che Guevera bookmark thrown at me.  Did they shout out, "Hasta la victoria siempre"?  That is a dead giveaway. 

Maybe they were singing "The Internationale"?

We can't be too careful.  

They're everywhere...

Once they seize power though, there will be a cool military parade.  You got that going for you..

you asked the question, i answered it.  facts suck, i know