SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

51 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

ND boy's HS soccer started up yesterday. First HS sport to get going in ND.

As far as the MSHSL making an announcement today I'm putting my money on them pushing back the start of the fall season back and shortening games/matches by 30%. This will allow them to get enough "science and statistics" by mid September to fit their narrative to cancel fall sports all together.

I would be shocked if they delayed the start. 

I wouldn't be shocked by a reduction of games. 

17 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Fine, most of us wouldn’t find ourselves in this situation. But once the coffee is thrown in his face all bets are off if you ask me. I believe she was arrested as she should have been. 

Why didn’t the man punch her? Instead he assaulted the man that was with her? Idiots on both sides of this story if you ask me.

still waiting for the posts (other than shooting someone in the leg, using a water cannon, or Andrew ngo’s beat up antifa video) praising violence on siouxsports.

3 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Really?

So...   offer some evidence. 

How about the photo of the overwhelmed ER that was being used as a New York hospital on CNN that turned out to be a hospital in Italy.

Don’t even start down this road, all news stations would do anything they need to(including doctor video or selectively edit video) to push their own narrative.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Redneksioux said:

Why didn’t the man punch her? Instead he assaulted the man that was with her? Idiots on both sides of this story if you ask me.

still waiting for the posts (other than shooting someone in the leg, using a water cannon, or Andrew ngo’s beat up antifa video) praising violence on siouxsports.

Hay duke has been laughing at the violence and lauding Antifa for weeks. If you can’t see that then nothing I post will change your mind. Begin with the post of his I quoted 20 minutes ago and go from there.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bison06 said:

How about the photo of the overwhelmed ER that was being used as a New York hospital on CNN that turned out to be a hospital in Italy.

Don’t even start down this road, all news stations would do anything they need to(including doctor video or selectively edit video) to push their own narrative.

So.

Nothing.  Just false equivalencies and excuses. 

I see.

4 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Hay duke has been laughing at the violence and lauding Antifa for weeks. If you can’t see that then nothing I post will change your mind. Begin with the post of his I quoted 20 minutes ago and go from there.

I see. 

I give valid reports showing that antifa is being overblown, especially by the right and the orange dips$it.

And you can't accept it.

Lol 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

So.

Nothing.  Just false equivalencies and excuses. 

I see.

Classic hayduke move.

i provide an example and you run and hide like you always do.

Media is manipulated on all sides. Step out of your leftist echo chamber and join the rest of us who clearly see this.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Hayduke1 said:

I see. 

I give valid reports showing that antifa is being overblown, especially by the right and the orange dipshit.

And you can't accept it.

Lol 

You defended the gal throwing coffee in the guys face by downplaying it. Get a grip.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Hayduke1 said:

Really?

How?

Lol

This “who me, couldn’t be” defense might work when your explaining to your mom that you didn’t steal the last cookie from the cookie jar, but not with me.

2 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Lol.

Sorry.  I should have agreed she needed to be shot. Would that satisfy the sewing circle?

You should know from watching CNN bungle the coverage of Trump following Charlottesville that, even though he actually did, not denouncing violence is the same as defending it.

Speaking of your love for Anti-fascists, throwing coffee in someone’s face because they disagree with your stance on masking is the definition of fascism.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

This “who me, couldn’t be” defense might work when your explaining to your mom that you didn’t steal the last cookie from the cookie jar, but not with me.

Oh. 

I see you are very upset.

If I were you I'd be upset too.  

I'm being a big old meanie.

I'll try to do better.

Lol

13 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

CNN
Postal Service says it has 'ample capacity' to handle election after Trump casts doubt
By Jessica Dean, Jessica Schneider and Caroline Kelly, CNN  35 min ago

PostalTrucks.jpg
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/postal-service-says-it-has-ample-capacity-to-handle-election-after-trump-casts-doubt/ar-BB17wKmM?ocid=msedgdhp#image=1

It is one thing when polls have a margin of error of 3-5 points. This year the election will have a margin of error of 3-5 points.

New York primary took over a month to figure out who won. They actually ended up counting mail in ballots without a postmark?

42 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Women have been getting guys in fights since the dawn of time.

1 hour ago, SWSiouxMN said:

I would be shocked if they delayed the start. 

I wouldn't be shocked by a reduction of games. 

MSHSL narrowed it down to two options they will vote on today....

1) Normal start this fall with 30% reduction in games and 20% reduction in length of season.

2) Having a 4th season. Any fall sports moved to spring would run March 15 to May 15 with the normal spring season running May 15 to July 15.

Leave it to the bedwetters in MN to come up with these as the two options.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

MSHSL narrowed it down to two options they will vote on today....

1) Normal start this fall with 30% reduction in games and 20% reduction in length of season.

2) Having a 4th season. Any fall sports moved to spring would run March 15 to May 15 with the normal spring season running May 15 to July 15.

Leave it to the bedwetters in MN to come up with these as the two options.

Misunderstood your delay comment as “push back season by. X weeks”. Not as 4th season. 

my bad 

carry on 

3 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Misunderstood your delay comment as “push back season by. X weeks”. Not as 4th season. 

my bad 

carry on 

Well now just heard if they have a fall season it will be a delayed start.