SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

9 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

While not caring about others.  It's the Trump cult way.

True medical professionals advocate the use of facemasks for all to help slow the spread of Covid 19.

Those medical workers that dont advocate their us are considered...quacks. 

They havent earned the right to be called professionals. 

I guess we’ll have to inform the surgeon general he wasn’t a true medical professional until June 2020.

Even Fauci somehow wasn’t a true medical professional until very recently it seems. 

On 7/18/2020 at 6:39 PM, Bison06 said:

This is correct as of today, but in April and May your first paragraph wouldn’t have been accurate, at least in Minnesota.

Walmart, Target and other big box retailers weren’t forced to close down, while mom and pop retailers were forced closed.

That was the point 

32 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I guess we’ll have to inform the surgeon general he wasn’t a true medical professional until June 2020.

Even Fauci somehow wasn’t a true medical professional until very recently it seems. 

Well, the Surgeon General is a Trump hack.  Can't expect anything realistic there.

Fauci has been advocating for awhile.  

True medical professionals advocate the use of masks by everyone. Otherwise, they can't be trusted. 

5 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Well, the Surgeon General is a Trump hack.  Can't expect anything realistic there.

Fauci has been advocating for awhile.  

True medical professionals advocate the use of masks by everyone. Otherwise, they can't be trusted. 

48 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

While not caring about others.  It's the Trump cult way.

True medical professionals advocate the use of facemasks for all to help slow the spread of Covid 19.

Those medical workers that dont advocate their us are considered...quacks. 

They havent earned the right to be called professionals. 

51 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

And...you continue your selfishness. 

True medical professionals are correct. We are safer by all wearing masks. 

1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

Ummm...

Wearing a mask helps your germs from spreading over a distance.   

Others wear their masks not so much to protect themselves, but to protect...you.

You obviously think so little of others you have justified this in a real twisted way.  

Medical professionals know this and that's why they advocate for all to wear a mask. If they don't, they truly are a danger to society. 

What you are really saying is that you prefer to make choices that may endanger others.  Not unlike driving drunk.  

Maybe you think you could down a few Jack and Cokes in short order and drive down the road and you won't hurt anyone.  That could be true.

Maybe you can wander around in public without a mask and not hurt anyone.  That could also be true.

But... It really is selfish to believe that doing either won't be harmful to others.  Because, neither could be true. 

Medical professionals know that...

Who says it's a cure, it is a way to slow the spread, possibly lower the cases until an actual vaccine or some preventative/ cure is found. 

Real medical professionals know this and advocate it. 

Others...well.. should reconsider their professions is probably the best recommendation for everyone. 

2 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

A true medical professional knows the value in social distancing and masks.

If they do not, they need to choose another line of work. 

I wouldn't go near one that didnt believe in the science.  They are dangerous. 

And real effing stupid.

Lol 

Thanks.  Yeah, I believe a really effing stupid medical professional would advise against wearing masks. 

Such a knuckle dragging moron would definately get in a whole sh#$pile of trouble. 

I doubt that person would have lied about their credentials just to make themselves the big man on a stupid message board though. 

Lololol.

I wonder how a medical "professional" would get their license stripped for saying such anti mask nonsense? 

You'd think in the least there would be some ramifications?

Hmmmmmm?  

Broken-Record.jpg.51dc603732e2551ea43ea44bb67fb4a9.jpg

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

Broken-Record.jpg.51dc603732e2551ea43ea44bb67fb4a9.jpg

Gotta speak the truth and repeat.  Cuz, well, true medical professionals know that advocating face mask usage for all is the right thing to do. 

If they do not advocate their usage, they shouldn't be considered professionals and should probably become pizza delivery drivers.  Although they'd still have to wear a mask. 

Just now, Hayduke1 said:

Gotta speak the truth and repeat.  Cuz, well, true medical professionals know that advocating face mask usage for all is the right thing to do. 

If they do not advocate their usage, they shouldn't be considered professionals and should probably become pizza delivery drivers.  Although they'd still have to wear a mask. 

So medical professionals are only TRUE medical professionals if they agree with you? Got it.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, SiouxCrioux1 said:

So medical professionals are only TRUE medical professionals if they agree with you? Got it.

No.  I agree with THEM. 

Because they are right to advocate for all to wear face masks.  As true medical professionals should. 

Otherwise, well, they can get jobs at the 7-11.  Where...they still have to wear a mask. 

29 minutes ago, Cratter said:

Just wait til you have to show your Covid19 vaccine card before you can scan those groceries or that ticket to the ballgame.

Mandatory mask will looks like childsplay.

Who's going to be in charge of rounding up the 40% that will refuse to get the vaccine?   And where are they going to put all of them? In special camps?

9 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Who's going to be in charge of rounding up the 40% that will refuse to get the vaccine?   And where are they going to put all of them? In special camps?

Well, I would count on medical professionals that advocated for the use of the facemask to proactively advocate for use of a reputable vaccine. 

Hopefully enough of those exist in our country...

Just now, Hayduke1 said:

Well, I would count on medical professionals that advocated for the use of the facemask to proactively advocate for use of a reputable vaccine. 

Hopefully enough of those exist in our country...

By the way my dude, very good medical professionals have differences of opinion. On many things...not just masks.  It doesn’t make it right or wrong.  When you deal in ambiguity, there will always be different paths.  It’s a sign of low intelligence not to be open minded.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, yzerman19 said:

Hayduke:

i believe that wearing a mask in unknown social interactions is prudent, but do you understand how close your posts are to true Fascism and how much it sounds like commentary in late 1930’s

Do you realize that those that have been discounting the use of facemasks as told to us by medical professionals in our country sound eerily like that of fascists from the thirties?

Me?  I'm an anti-facist.  That's a good thing. 

15 minutes ago, yzerman19 said:

By the way my dude, very good medical professionals have differences of opinion. On many things...not just masks.  It doesn’t make it right or wrong.  When you deal in ambiguity, there will always be different paths.  It’s a sign of low intelligence not to be open minded.

A good indicator of low intelligence is ignoring facts. 

Crappy health care workers ignore them. They probably would be better off working at Jiffy Lube.  Although, they would still need to wear a mask.

True health care professionals understand facts and science.  They advocate for the use of facemasks.  They can be trusted. 

https://www.registerguard.com/news/20200701/fact-check-masks-are-effective-against-covid-19-osha-doesnt-say-they-offer-no-protection

1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

A good indicator of low intelligence is ignoring facts. 

Crappy health care workers ignore them. They probably would be better off working at Jiffy Lube.  Although, they would still need to wear a mask.

True health care professionals understand facts and science.  They can be trusted. 

https://www.registerguard.com/news/20200701/fact-check-masks-are-effective-against-covid-19-osha-doesnt-say-they-offer-no-protection

True health care professionals differ in opinion on courses of action.  Have you never been part of a consult? 

Being too passionate in a position is dangerous when you seek the best outcome.

being anti-fascist is a label.  It is not an intelligent position.  You can be fascist in your anti-fascism.  Political views are circular.  

My advice for you is to find inner peace and not be focused on the behaviors of others.  Attempting to control others is the basis of fascism.

• Upvote 3

53 minutes ago, yzerman19 said:

True health care professionals differ in opinion on courses of action.  Have you never been part of a consult? 

Being too passionate in a position is dangerous when you seek the best outcome.

being anti-fascist is a label.  It is not an intelligent position.  You can be fascist in your anti-fascism.  Political views are circular.  

My advice for you is to find inner peace and not be focused on the behaviors of others.  Attempting to control others is the basis of fascism.

And, you aren't?

Lol

Stick it.  I'll call crap out when I see it. In your convoluted reasoning I'm a facist?  Brother, you are clueless.  A real warped sense of history.  Its laughable and outside of this circle j#$# of Trumptards would not be accepted.

Lol

Even the fattest and most orange president in 100 years now says to wear a mask:

"We are United in our effort to defeat the Invisible China Virus, and many people say that it is Patriotic to wear a face mask when you can't socially distance," Trump tweeted on Monday -- nearly three months after the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommended wearing masks in public"

Well, he knows he's dead in the water now.  Probably just gave in to the medical professionals knowing they were right for THE LAST THREE MONTHS.

So, shut the hell up and wear an effing mask.  Bunch of freaking pansies. If they don't, they're worthless and selfish POS who aren't even worth reasoning with anymore.  Ef em.  Just a bunch of big effing crybabies who deserve whatever fine or incarceration that would be levied on them. 

If our numbers keep going up, that is exactly what will happen.  And don't lay some BS claim that they aren't. We have around 4% of the worlds population and 33 % of the deaths.  Along with a bit over 25% of the cases.  If Brazil didnt have a president as arrogant and stupid as Trump, we would probably be way out in the "lead".  Instead, we just have a "comfortable" margin over Brazil.  You know, America first!

You should all be saying, "WTF??!!"   But, no.  Instead, time is spent by reich wing lunatics coming up with "valid" reasons for this insanity. 

Those bizarre reich wing websites are just fodder for the morons and milktoast for out of touch beliefs. No real data there.  Just lies and a hidden agenda to justify our pathetic "leader" for this mess.  

Now, did I hurt you feeeeeeelings or just sound a little too "shrill"?

Tough.  Get over it and do the right thing.   Or wallow in your ignorance. Like you bunch usually do. 

23 hours ago, SiouxBoys said:

You do know that it is entirely possible to be upset and not like a job someone is doing, and still feel sad and offer condolences when tragedy strikes. It's called being a human being.

REALLY?   so you're happy to wear a mask everywhere during the covid pandemic because it's the "RIGHT" thing to do as a human being and not an infringement on your liberty?  (guessing NOT)

13 hours ago, UND1983 said:

Not Covid-19.  Not even close.  I realize this thread is now a complete cesspool but lets try and at least get deaths correct.  

What country do you live in? Covid started killing US citizens in March. It’s now mid July. 140 days and 140k deaths later, here we are. Would you like to look at the past month? Past week? Or would you like to see yesterday’s numbers that haven’t been fully counted yet? Here’s the data but warning it may be too difficult to understand.....

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths?country=~USA

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

What country do you live in? Covid started killing US citizens in March. It’s now mid July. 140 days and 140k deaths later, here we are. Would you like to look at the past month? Past week? Or would you like to see yesterday’s numbers that haven’t been fully counted yet? Here’s the data but warning it may be too difficult to understand.....

Not questiining the overall death total but IIRC the CDC has noted a decrease in weekly death totals the past 10 weeks. 

39 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Good try, but they don't care to face reality.