SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

18 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I’m not sure how, but the point I was making completely missed you.

its hypocritical for a group to be named “Antifa”(anti fascism) and then practice literal fascism in the streets.

Seriously.  THAT was your point?

That's insane. 

Lol

5 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

More like the ravings of an orange lunatic and his cult 

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2020/6/8/21277320/antifa-anti-fascist-explained

Literally not one word I said has anything to do with the president’s opinion of the group.

Simple observation of their actions and tactics will show you what they are about. They brutally beat people who disagree with them, the definition of fascism.

3 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Literally not one word I said has anything to do with the president’s opinion of the group.

Simple observation of their actions and tactics will show you what they are about. They brutally beat people who disagree with them, the definition of fascism.

"Their"???,

Who in hell are you talking about?

Just like the orange dip$#@ you are lumping people into some weird "antifa" made up group.  

That's lunacy. That is what a cult does. 

There is no organized "antifa".  It only exists in the pointy little heads of Trumptards. 

In the meantime, an organized secret police under Barr and Trump have been taking protesters off the street.  Probably violating laws by doing so. Now, THAT is facism.  

4 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

"Their"???,

Just like the orange dip$#@ you are lumping people into some weird "antifa" made up group.  

There is no organized "antifa".  It only exists in the pointy little heads of Trumptards. 

In the meantime, an organized secret police under Barr and Trump have been taking protesters off the street.  Probably violating laws by doing so. Now, THAT is facism.  

Antifa is made up? What color is the sky where you live?

5 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Antifa is made up? What color is the sky where you live?

An organized group called "antifa" is living rent free in the pointy little heads of Trumptards.  

That is where they exist. 

Lol

In the meantime in the real world.  (Trumptards, start your faux outrage now.)

https://www.thenation.com/article/politics/trump-secret-police-portland/

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

107 new positives in ND on 5702 tests. 

Who’s volunteering themselves to get tested? Where are these being done outside of Fargo?

5K tests is a lot I feel like.... sh^t we have less than a million people in Nodak. Not everyone if healthy needs to get tested. I don’t get it. 

At thar rate could test everyone in Nodak in 200 days or less. 

42 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

"Their"???,

You think Antifa just started during the Trump administration?  Lol.  

35 minutes ago, SiouxForever said:

Who’s volunteering themselves to get tested? Where are these being done outside of Fargo?

5K tests is a lot I feel like.... sh^t we have less than a million people in Nodak. Not everyone if healthy needs to get tested. I don’t get it. 

NDSU just reported 13 positive cases from comprehensive testing of all sports team athletes on campus. "Most", per report, were asymptomatic. 

The lining up of people who have no symptoms just to potentially put another positive notch in the bed post doesn't make sense. Local healthcare system don't even use that approach. 

5 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

Wow.  Going after Nazis and skinheads.  Very loosely organized if at all. 

Anti fascist.  

Yup.  And the Trumptards hate them.  Lol

Very telling sign of what the Trumptards support. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/07/17/reports-federal-officers-detain-portland-protesters-unmarked-vans/5457471002/

10 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

NDSU just reported 13 positive cases from comprehensive testing of all sports team athletes on campus. "Most", per report, were asymptomatic. 

The lining up of people who have no symptoms just to potentially put another positive notch in the bed post doesn't make sense. Local healthcare system don't even use that approach. 

Hmmm.  

When did you become a public health expert?  You deem testing to find asymptomatic people unwise?  So, then you probably think contact tracing is foolish?

Yup. More Trumptard logic.

1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

Hmmm.  

When did you become a public health expert?  You deem testing to find asymptomatic people unwise?  So, then you probably think contact tracing is foolish?

Yup. More Trumptard logic.

Probably when he earned his MD from UND.

43 minutes ago, SiouxForever said:

Long term care facilities. They mentioned half of those tested had previously been tested. 

The mass testing event I was at a couple weeks ago Started turning away people after only a couple hours and they had 1000 tests that day. 

It sounds like you think we are over-testing but if we want school to safely be held in person this year, we are going to have to ramp up the testing like we have for long term care facilities. Not going to happen if the tests aren’t going to be funded and we are already turning away people that want to be tested.

F*** Hugo's.  Had a chance to do something special by doing the right thing (i.e., nothing), and took the easy way out.

https://www.grandforksherald.com/business/6582515-Hugos-Family-Marketplace-to-require-shoppers-to-wear-face-coverings

This is lunacy, plain and simple.

I would rather they require customers to wash their damn hands before handling produce.  At least that would have some merit.

2 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

F*** Hugo's.  Had a chance to do something special by doing the right thing (i.e., nothing), and took the easy way out.

https://www.grandforksherald.com/business/6582515-Hugos-Family-Marketplace-to-require-shoppers-to-wear-face-coverings

This is lunacy, plain and simple.

I would rather they require customers to wash their damn hands before handling produce.  At least that would have some merit.

You must hate Trump now

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1285299379746811915?s=20

• Upvote 1