SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

4 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

F*** Hugo's.  Had a chance to do something special by doing the right thing (i.e., nothing), and took the easy way out.

https://www.grandforksherald.com/business/6582515-Hugos-Family-Marketplace-to-require-shoppers-to-wear-face-coverings

This is lunacy, plain and simple.

I would rather they require customers to wash their damn hands before handling produce.  At least that would have some merit.

What’s lunacy is your desire to share your germs with everyone around you. Thank god you can’t spread your droplets thru your radio waves. It’s still garbage.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

News flash, genius. If you live in Grand Forks, we've been sharing germs for YEARS.  Idiot.

Go ahead and shop at that grocery store that doesn’t require masks. And keep on bitching about how horrible things are.

1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

Man.  You must be drowning in that Kool Aid.  Lol

Meanwhile.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/07/20/christopher-david-portland-protest-video/

https://www.aei.org/society-and-culture/in-berkeley-shapiro-spoke-but-antifa-won/ 

just a small sample of what antifa stands for.   they dont target alt-right...they target everyone on the right. get your facts straight, or shut the hell up.they are the poster child for fascism.

10 minutes ago, wxman91 said:

Anti-maskers are worse terrorists than Antifa.

SMH..........what a dumbass comment.  Ask the law abiding citizens  in Portland or Seattle about that. Make not wearing a mask a federal crime or STFU.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Hayduke1 said:

I have my facts right.

Try threatening someone else.  I'll say what I want, boy.

Lol

Who threatened anyone?  I said gets your facts straight, or shut up about it.  

31 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

F*** Hugo's.  Had a chance to do something special by doing the right thing (i.e., nothing), and took the easy way out.

"Do something special by doing the right thing..."
I mean regardless of where you sit on the mask/no-mask thing, that's quite the hyperbolic take. At most, it is a minor inconvenience. At best, it is just another step being taken to help slow the spread with no downfall other than we might be able to start moving back closer to normal like other countries who have been taking similar steps for months now.

Guess those who disagree with them making that decision can take their own easy way out by shopping at a different privately owned store who chooses to enforce different policies, which they are fully in their own right to do.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

No, you shut the hell up.  Your supposed "facts" are from some reich wing Trumptard. 

Laughable.  Lol

Google antifa and Ben Shapiro...won't take long to find a long list of articles about their threats towards him, and others trying to speak on University campuses.....that is facism

2 hours ago, SiouxForever said:

Who’s volunteering themselves to get tested? Where are these being done outside of Fargo?

5K tests is a lot I feel like.... sh^t we have less than a million people in Nodak. Not everyone if healthy needs to get tested. I don’t get it. 

At thar rate could test everyone in Nodak in 200 days or less. 

Some nursing homes in the state are testing staff/residents weekly or every two weeks.  May be other groups doing similar testing such as group homes, hospitals, etc? Combine that with the random mass testing in the bigger cities, you have the bulk of tests being conducted.

EDIT:  Nevermind,  I see someone already responded to your post with a similar answer.    

4 minutes ago, 1972 said:

Google antifa and Ben Shapiro...won't take long to find a long list of articles about their threats towards him, and others trying to speak on University campuses.....that is facism

Naw, I wont bother reading reich wing jibberish.  I see enough of it here.

Lol 

14 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

I have my facts right.

Try threatening someone else.  I'll say what I want, boy.

Lol

Boy? Not very woke of you pal. Don’t you know that the left has deemed that word racist?

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

SMH..........what a dumbass comment.  Ask the law abiding citizens  in Portland or Seattle about that. Make not wearing a mask a federal crime or STFU.

Antifa causes some property damage.  Anti-maskers kill people.  Easy distinction.

2 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

When did people start dying of Covid here in the states?

March.

When did we deem other infectious diseases that have had the ability to kill and also spread via respiratory droplets inert?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

Not in this case.  Lol

Besides, I am anti-facist.  That's a good thing. Always has been. 

Well if you didn’t mean it as racist, you certainly assumed a gender and didn’t properly ask for their preferred pronouns. Your transphobia is showing.

• Upvote 3

Millions have died prior to March from influenza in this country. 

Last year alone 1.5M died from TB worldwide.

This "wear a mask, save a life from coronavirus " is comparable to the BLM movement.  Only certain lives matter as defined by the cause.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1