SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

Well, Bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzon

You overstated your case and really didn't produce real evidence. Still didn't prove undocumenteds actually voted.  They may have,but only on a fraction of those municipalities and they aren't even sure

Now, have a meltdown if you want.

Lol

You simply don’t accept real evidence when it’s presented. 

Maybe ignorance is bliss, you sure seem to laugh out loud a lot. Good on you, glad you are happy. 

Just now, Hayduke1 said:

True.  But, that's just an adjective added to "protests".  Protests are allowed per the 1st Amendment. 

Peaceful is a word and it has meaning, it was included for a reason. You don’t get to minimize it.

6 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Peaceful is a word and it has meaning, it was included for a reason. You don’t get to minimize it.

As you dont get to minimize the word protest. Protected by the 1st Amendment.  

Gonna sic the secret police on me?  I dont live in Portland. 

Lol. 

Speaking of illegals, Let’s not forgot the Trump administration also eased requirements on letting H2A workers into the country.  Tons of these non-citizens stay here and are employed illegally when their visas expire.  

So here we are, millions of Americans unemployed and Trump is outsourcing the agricultural industry to Mexico by bringing them here to do it.   Any educated person understands the economic necessity of doing such, yet it runs counter to Trump’s rhetoric that his followers eat up like candy.  ‘Close the borders’, ‘’build a wall’, ‘murica for Americans’,.  Gimme a break, you people are getting played like a fiddle.  It’s the time tested blame the foreigner for all our problems gimmick. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

As you dont get to minimize the word protest. Protected by the 1st Amendment.  

Gonna sic the secret police on me?  I dont live in Portland. 

Lol. 

You’ve gone non-sensical my friend. Enjoy your evening.

2 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Let’s not forgot the Trump administration also eased requirements on letting H2A workers into the country.  Tons of these non-citizens stay here and are employed illegally when their visas expire.  

So here we are, millions of Americans unemployed and Trump is outsourcing the agricultural industry to Mexico by bringing them here to do it.   Any educated person understands the economic necessity of doing such, yet it runs counter to Trump’s rhetoric that his followers eat up like candy.  ‘Close the borders’, ‘’build a wall’, ‘murica for Americans’,.  Gimme a break, you people are getting played like a fiddle.  It’s the time tested blame the foreigner for all our problems gimmick. 

I love the “you people are getting played” rhetoric, as if trump invented BS as a politician. We’re all getting played, by both sides. Trump is no savior, anymore than Obama was. They’re all garbage and in it for themselves. It’s all different flavors of Dog feces.

10 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Speaking of illegals, Let’s not forgot the Trump administration also eased requirements on letting H2A workers into the country.  Tons of these non-citizens stay here and are employed illegally when their visas expire.  

The Trumptards have happily lapped up his bile because he speaks to their worst instincts.  The best you'll get out of them now is some BS line about how "all politicians" do and say things Twitler has been saying and doing for almost 4 years. 

They dont want to be seen as culpable. 

But, they are. 

13 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I love the “you people are getting played” rhetoric, as if trump invented BS as a politician. We’re all getting played, by both sides. Trump is no savior, anymore than Obama was. They’re all garbage and in it for themselves. It’s all different flavors of Dog feces.

Yep, cant disagree.   Yet my comment was geared towards those individuals too stupid to realize they’re getting played.  Unfortunately i suspect much of it is willful ignorance.    

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Education is the primary reason.  

If you believe the latter, you are lost as a purveyor of why our country exists.  The vast majority of undocumented immigrants obey the laws.  They want to stay.  

If you believe the crap you wrote thinking that all but a small minority of undocumented immigrants want gun violence, you are lost and might consider that you and your Trumpistas will be a footnote in the dark side of American history....hopefully soon. 

As far as protests.  That's the first Amendment, which all are protected, even the undocumented.  Unless the Trump secret police are finished in Portland...

Civil unrest?  Hey, put an orange sh#$#stain in office and these things happen.  Civil unrest also doesn't automatically classify as criminal.  

Covid 19 wont be over come November.  But, things will probably change. Dig a bunker if it makes you all afeared.  Lol

Undocumented = illegal

Illegal is not obeying the law.  Enter legally.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

What are those opportunities currently?

Education? Athletics? Fine arts? All those are most likely a "no".

Protesting? Gun violence? Civil unrest? No issues there.....jump in and enjoy.

There is a substantial undocumented/illegal immigrant population working on nearby farms in Portland due the urban growth boundary resulting in land zoned for farming close to the city and suburbs. Hillsboro and Beaverton have numerous dual language schools catering to these families. If what you say is even remotely true, you should be able to find a picture or video of Hispanic people participating in the unrest/protests/riots there to validate your claim. If not....well ..... maybe you're painfully wrong and just parroting what some fascist talking head says else rather than speaking from knowledge and experience.

1 hour ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Yep, cant disagree.   Yet my comment was geared towards those individuals too stupid to realize they’re getting played.  Unfortunately i suspect much of it is willful ignorance.    

Says the guy who posts the gif with the N bomb in it.  

• Upvote 1

I go back to my previous comment that we dont matter whatsoever.  Blabbering on social media and websites means nothing to anyone and changes nothing.  It's fun to exercise our brain through personal biases, though.  

Just now, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

There is a substantial undocumented/illegal immigrant population working on nearby farms in Portland due the urban growth boundary resulting in land zoned for farming close to the city and suburbs. Hillsboro and Bwaverton have numerous dual language schools cateting to these families. If what you say is even remotely true, you should be able to find a picture or video of Hispanic people participating in the unrest/protests/riots there to validate your claim. If not....well ..... maybe you're painfully wrong and just parroting what some fascist taling head says else rather than speaking from knowledge and experience.

I prefer to call it regurtitating Trump's bile.

21 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

The Trumptards have happily lapped up his bile because he speaks to their worst instincts.  The best you'll get out of them now is some BS line about how "all politicians" do and say things Twitler has been saying and doing for almost 4 years. 

They dont want to be seen as culpable. 

But, they are. 

Fortunately, this demographic of America is slowly disappearing.  They’ve mobilized because they see the writing on the wall.  Their vision of America dying.  This country will be culturally, racially and politically flipped upside down in 25 years.  

5 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

There is a substantial undocumented/illegal immigrant population working on nearby farms in Portland due the urban growth boundary resulting in land zoned for farming close to the city and suburbs. Hillsboro and Bwaverton have numerous dual language schools cateting to these families. If what you say is even remotely true, you should be able to find a picture or video of Hispanic people participating in the unrest/protests/riots there to validate your claim. If not....well ..... maybe you're painfully wrong and just parroting what some fascist taling head says else rather than speaking from knowledge and experience.

I lived in the Portland metro area for years. That city was never anything to brag about.......now it is just an embarrassment.

• Upvote 3

Fortunately, this demographic of America is slowly disappearing.  They’ve mobilized because they see the writing on the wall.  Their vision of America dying.  This country will be culturally, racially and politically flipped upside down in 25 years.  

Is that good?

1 minute ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Fortunately, this demographic of America is slowly disappearing.  They’ve mobilized because they see the writing on the wall.  They’re vision of America dying.  This country will be culturally, racially and politically flipped upside down in 25 years.  

I agree.  And, they cannot govern from that minority position.

It's going to crash down on them.

10 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Which vision do you speak of?

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

I lived in the Portland metro area for years. That city was never anything to brag about.......now it is just an embarrassment.

Nobody expects you to admit you're wrong, but if you're not going to address the point that was made, why reply? You stated something that is unsubstantiated nonsense and then can't defend it.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Nobody expects you to admit you're wrong, but if you're not going to address the point that was made, why reply? You stated something that is unsubstantiated nonsense and then can't defend it.

I gave you my opinion on Portland that you brought into the equation. The prior conversation had no reference to the Hispanic population until you interjected that as well.  Not saying I'm right or wrong but there are plenty, definitely not all nor even a majority, of illegals that enter this country for no other reason than to cause chaos, crime and unrest. That's not nonsense and can be substantiated.