SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

2 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Either way Joe will get the job done at the town hall.
Be our next President, bringing respect back to the office.

How exactly .......would having a senile dementia riddled pedo serve for 30 days begore being removed by the 25th Amendment and a leftist whore who recieved only 1% support from her own party sworn in..... bring anything that resembles respect to the office of POTUS?

42 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Have we heard even one person on the left talk about a plan to get out of the Covid-19 mess? A timeline, a metric that would be used to get back to life?

In Minnesota, school districts were told that case numbers would be guidance, not rule of law, but when a school district recently went outside of that guidance they were threatened with defunding and possible fines and jailtime for the school board. Minnesota is no longer a free society. I pay for a school my kids can't attend, I watch my friends go bankrupt and/or struggle to keep a business afloat while taking zero income from that business and nobody on the left seems to care a bit. They'd rather attack Trump and call me a cult member for wanting my son to get the education I pay for and wanting people who risked it all to have success in life be successful.

This virus CANNOT BE STOPPED, how many countries do we need as examples before people are going to wake up to this fact. They are too busy trying to win an argument to see what's going on all around them. It's maddening.

Excellent.....

NOT ONE person on the left or running for office has put forward even a hint to as how they would have or will do to recover from this (their) mess.

11 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Excellent.....

NOT ONE person on the left or running for office has put forward even a hint to as how they would have or will do to recover from this (their) mess.

I was told I'd find out after the election on a few of these topics of concern. :lol:

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Excellent.....

Not true......Biden has been quoted that he would lock down the country again if the "experts" recommended that.

The WHO is on hold for Biden...……...line 3.

1 hour ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Joe Biden won't bring respect back lol. Maybe if he was 20-30 years younger. He will probably be the next President but dude is an old senile guy who forgets what office he is running for every other week.

Either way, President Pussy Grabber will have to stand back and stand by for the next Attorney General.   

24 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Either way, President Pussy Grabber will have to stand back and stand by for the next Attorney General.   

He can just delete and destroy his phone and computer records.  They will likely understand it happens.  

• Upvote 3

Visited with a buddy who's an economist with a large national financial group. Predictions on an immediate/short term effect on markets: If Trump wins.... +15%. Biden wins -15%.

Oxbow6:  Visited with a buddy who's an economist with a large national financial group. Predictions on an immediate/short term effect on markets: If Trump wins.... +15%. Biden wins -15%.

My finance guy did not give those specific numbers, but said the markets would do what you say here. Supposedly $1Trillion waiting for election to decide to sit or invest.  Things will start Nov 4--or not...

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

Visited with a buddy who's an economist with a large national financial group. Predictions on an immediate/short term effect on markets: If Trump wins.... +15%. Biden wins -15%.

And here I thought my 401k survived Covid. :lol:

Ohh yeah, I'm not getting brunch anymore after the election according to that one lady.

2 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

And yet, despite the myriad of polling organizations and wagering sites predicting a 90% + probability of a Biden victory, the markets remain strong.  Isn't that interesting.   

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jdub27 said:

I'd venture that a decent amount of Biden winning is already priced in based on recent polls.

The polling organizations are having a hard-time getting their hands around a statistically relevant "likely voter" sample set.  And Wall Street knows it.   

1 hour ago, MafiaMan said:

@Hayduke1 Speaking of treasonous, any comment on baby boy Hunter’s dealings with Burisma?  

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/14/nolte-smoking-gun-email-shows-joe-biden-did-meet-with-son-hunters-ukraine-partners/

We do know Sleepy Joe is a lying sack o !@#$.

Triggered Soyboy response...5...4...3..2..1

13 minutes ago, Goon said:

The daily numbers. 

4B2E98D7-7E07-48DC-83C3-344FFA966E45.jpeg

something that i just noticed(maybe others have, and im late to the party).....we have tested almost 10k more people in the county than the official population, but only 36% of the population?   are people just going and getting tested every day for the hell of it?

20 minutes ago, Shawn-O said:

The polling organizations are having a hard-time getting their hands around a statistically relevant "likely voter" sample set.  And Wall Street knows it.   

Fair, but the betting markets have Biden at -200 and Trump at +150. A bit of a wide holdback, but still intriguing nonetheless.

ND Covid-related deaths (any cause of death; tested positive at time of death): 365
Age 80+: 234
Age 60-69: 36
Age 50-59: 17
Age 40-49: 9
Age 30-39: 2
Age 20-29: 1
Age 10-19: 1
Age 0-9: 0 

The real contrast? 

Age 0-79: 131

4 minutes ago, 1972 said:

something that i just noticed(maybe others have, and im late to the party).....we have tested almost 10k more people in the county than the official population, but only 36% of the population?   are people just going and getting tested every day for the hell of it?

Healthcare, jail, and LTC employees are tested pretty often (weekly?).  Also, if you live with someone who tested positive, it may be beneficial to get tested, hope you're positive, and shorten the quarantine time from 2 weeks beyond the end of your family member's quarantine to just 10 days from the positive test day.

12 minutes ago, 1972 said:

One of my friends from college gets tested every week. He's yet to get COVID-19. He's not a healthcare professional. 

5 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

ND Covid-related deaths (any cause of death; tested positive at time of death): 365
Age 60-69: 36
Age 50-59: 17
Age 40-49: 9
Age 30-39: 2
Age 20-29: 1
Age 10-19: 1
Age 0-9: 0 

The real contrast? 

Age 0-79: 131

And this is where politics gets in the way of reality.

This would be impossible to do at this point, but what would a logical person take as an approach given the above data set?