SiouxSports.com Forum

Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!

Oxbow6

Poehling would have got killed by Weatherby in a fight.  Love how he pretends like he really wants to go and the linesman moves him away with ease....:lol:

They'll be fine.  A game like that will bring the group together.  Later in the season Gooch plays. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Poehling would have got killed by Weatherby in a fight.  Love how he pretends like he really wants to go and the linesman moves him away with ease....:lol:

They'll be fine.  A game like that will bring the group together.  Later in the season Gooch plays. 

I agree. It was just a frustrating game because UND outplayed SCSU for 2 periods but couldn't bury chances. Adams played great, just needs to shoot more when he has the chance. 

5 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

End CC's season in the first round and the Poehling's season at the X.

Yeah, St. Cloud may need to beat UND again to make the tournament.  After what happened at the end, I am sure UND would like nothing more than to end their season.

• Upvote 2

I liked what Berry had to say in the post game to Hennessy...paraphrasing but basically, he’s rather be playing hockey the way his team plays than the way St. Cloud plays. That you might win a game here or there, packing it in and not playing on your toes.

Edit: But more times than not, you will lose playing the way SCSU played tonight. 

• Upvote 2

Were there different St. Cloud announcers on tv up in GF than Rich and Parrish here in Colorado? -Because my folks couldn’t stop complaining about how biased the SCSU tv announcers were and I was thinking, they must’ve had different guys because Parrish kept complimenting North Dakota all night long!