SiouxSports.com Forum

2021 FB Recruiting

Nodak78

2 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

He's just trolling. Lot of people with extra time on their hands right now. 

I suppose. Most of those folks live in their Grandma’s basement cuz their Mom kicked them out and Grandma loves to cook and wanted someone to talk to. 

• Like 1

On 3/24/2020 at 11:22 PM, UND Fan said:

A couple more offers to IL prospects:

DE Jonah Pace, 6'5", 235, 4.9, Marenga (Marenga), IL  Has offer from IL St

OT Luke Eckardt, 6'7", 265, 5.5, Richmond (Richmond-Burton), IL  Has offers from SIU & AR St 

Eckardt has verballed to NIU.

Of MN’s top 10 football recruits, four are uncommitted.... just saying.

Dorisn Singer Tartan DB/WR has 10 mid level D1 offers being recruited at both positions, exceptional ball skills

Terrance Kamari Mpls. North RB Fast (4.5 in 40) and shifty with good vision and a sudden burst through a gap rushed for 2,369 yards and 32 TD in 2019

Joe Alt Torino-Grace TE/OL. Projects as a tackle, son of former Iowa KC Chiefs great John Alt, moves well laterally, understands leverage

Jordan Titus Hutchinson DL Wide bade makes him stout in the line and explosive enough to shoot gaps as a tackle

14 hours ago, Mama Sue said:

Of MN’s top 10 football recruits, four are uncommitted.... just saying.

Dorisn Singer Tartan DB/WR has 10 mid level D1 offers being recruited at both positions, exceptional ball skills

Terrance Kamari Mpls. North RB Fast (4.5 in 40) and shifty with good vision and a sudden burst through a gap rushed for 2,369 yards and 32 TD in 2019

Joe Alt Torino-Grace TE/OL. Projects as a tackle, son of former Iowa KC Chiefs great John Alt, moves well laterally, understands leverage

Jordan Titus Hutchinson DL Wide bade makes him stout in the line and explosive enough to shoot gaps as a tackle

I think we have offered Titus - trying to confirm.  We did offer another WR out of AZ:

WR Myles Taylor, 6'1“, 170, 4.7, Gilbert (Williams Field), AZ

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, UND Fan said:

I think we have offered Titus - trying to confirm.  We did offer another WR out of AZ:

I live in Gilbert....maybe I can go talk to the Taylor kid :D

2 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

I live in Gilbert....maybe I can go talk to the Taylor kid :D

Send him a note on a $100 bill (obviously joking as according to the NCAA you, as an alumnus, can't even walk up to him and say you think UND is a great school or tweet him with the same message). 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, UND Fan said:

I believe Titus only has D2 offers to this point and we have yet to offer but I could be wrong.  He would be a perfect fit at NG though.....

10 hours ago, Hambone said:

I believe Titus only has D2 offers to this point and we have yet to offer but I could be wrong.  He would be a perfect fit at NG though.....

I haven't been able to confirm it but, as you have probably seen, he has received the following message from UND:  "Jordan Titus - You Future is Calling".  You wouldn't think UND would send that message if he hadn't already been offered.  Other offerees are receiving the same message.

2 hours ago, UND Fan said:

I haven't been able to confirm it but, as you have probably seen, he has received the following message from UND:  "Jordan Titus - You Future is Calling".  You wouldn't think UND would send that message if he hadn't already been offered.  Other offerees are receiving the same message.

He also posted something from SDSU saying “your playbook is waiting”.