SiouxSports.com Forum

2021 FB Recruiting

Nodak78

3 minutes ago, Dustin said:

This is a new wrinkle in the recruiting footprint, as far as I know.

The previous staff spent quite a bit of effort in AZ but, for the most part, only ended up with some kids that no one else wanted.  Hopefully, it will be different this time!'

8 minutes ago, UND Fan said:

The previous staff spent quite a bit of effort in AZ but, for the most part, only ended up with some kids that no one else wanted.  Hopefully, it will be different this time!'

I should have said a new wrinkle in Bubba's recruiting footprint.  I do remember Mussman getting kids out of AZ.

5 hours ago, Nodak78 said:
Happy to have received an offer from The University of North Dakota to play football!

Sather offered Reece last June but I am quite sure it has been withdrawn.  His grandpa played BB at UND in the 60's.

He is 6'8", 235.  Not sure what position he would play for us, probably DE or OL.  Has offers from SDSU and Northern St.   His sister is a very good BB player for the Jacks. 

3 hours ago, UND Fan said:

Sather offered Reece last June but I am quite sure it has been withdrawn.  His grandpa played BB at UND in the 60's.

He is 6'8", 235.  Not sure what position he would play for us, probably DE or OL.  Has offers from SDSU and Northern St.   His sister is a very good BB player for the Jacks. 

How about he plays both!

Scholarship FB

Walk on BB

problem solved :) 

• Like 1

On 3/26/2020 at 11:23 AM, UND Fan said:

Two more:

CB Clayton Bishop, 6', 185, 4.7, Kenosha (Indian Trail), WI  Has offers from UNI & Bucknell

DE Nasir Washington, 6'3", 235, West Des Moines (Valley), IA  (3 Star - 247),  Has 15+ offers including UNI, WIU, USD, IN St & IL St

Washington will play at Miami (OH) 

On 3/23/2020 at 4:57 PM, Siouxperfan7 said:

Great they offered to him, but I will give you 2 guesses who the other offer is we are competing with and you are likely only gonna need one!!

7BC90039-CBD4-48EC-9553-833052FBA3AD.png

As expected, Sibomana will play for the Bison. 

1 hour ago, UNDBIZ said:

I can't see where he was on the Nebraska roster last fall.  I could be wrong but I went and checked 247 and it says he just enrolled this last January at Nebraska as a walk on.  Doesn't mean he won't be a good addition.

2 hours ago, NDRA said:

I can't see where he was on the Nebraska roster last fall.  I could be wrong but I went and checked 247 and it says he just enrolled this last January at Nebraska as a walk on.  Doesn't mean he won't be a good addition.

Looks like he was an early enrollee in January, so he was actually playing high school ball in fall of 2019.  Had a smattering of D2 offers and also an FCS offer from SEMO.

4 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Any lineman signed by Nebraska is enough said for me.

loving this!

Watched the first half of his hudl tape.....looks like he has some nasty in him.....and thoroughly enjoys getting the opposing defenders on their back, love it.