SiouxSports.com Forum

2021 FB Recruiting

Nodak78

3 hours ago, Nodak78 said:

Nice article o  Danny Carroll.  Compliments, coaches and Quincy Vaughn.  Danny is a hell of a wrestler.  

https://sixstarfootball.com/article/six-star-recruiting-spotlight-danny-carroll-2021/

Is that Ethan Kremer at the bottom of the article in the North Dakota jersey someone we have offered?

Article finally came up, doesn’t say we have offered yet.

57 minutes ago, nodak651 said:

I think I saw Gresch Jensen is in the transfer portal again as a grad transfer.  Would UND be interested or are the coaches happy with where we are at at QB, despite the youth for this season?  

Signed on at Texas State I believe. Same place where that QB commit switched on UND.

1 hour ago, GoHawks said:

Signed on at Texas State I believe. Same place where that QB commit switched on UND.

Yes he followed Stitt there after he lost his Montana gig.  He started a few games for Texas State but had a concussion and never regained the starting job.  

9 hours ago, homer said:

Kid runs pretty clean routes for being 6’6” in high school.  

Looks like decent speed for his size.  With him and Klein.....our QB's are going to have some tall targets to throw to in the future.  

On 4/16/2020 at 2:12 PM, UND Fan said:

Sather offered Reece last June but I am quite sure it has been withdrawn.  His grandpa played BB at UND in the 60's.

He is 6'8", 235.  Not sure what position he would play for us, probably DE or OL.  Has offers from SDSU and Northern St.   His sister is a very good BB player for the Jacks. 

Burckhard will join his sister at SDSU. 

52 minutes ago, Dustin said:

What’s people’s assessment of recruiting this year?  Are we closing the gap with our primary MVFC rivals?

I am happy with it. I don't know about any of the other MVFC teams but I was pretty pumped when Feeney committed. I love looking at 247sports but that doesn't really provide a good ranking barometer for most of the FCS players, would be cool if there was a more FCS focused recruiting site, HERO sports obviously covers some of that but I want more!