SiouxSports.com Forum

2021 FB Recruiting

Nodak78

9 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

That’s not what this version of the slang means. Here you go. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3fterm=Drip&amp=true

Well my source on google said what I printed and actually, the main reason I looked it up.... being a product of the 70s and a nurse.... back then “the drip” was a term for men with a STD..... 

35 minutes ago, UNDColorado said:

I definitely don't disagree, but they aren't recruiting you and I. If the kids like it then go with it.

Agreed, you do what you need to for recruiting. More of a statement of just how stupid our youth and pop culture can be. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

That’s not what this version of the slang means. Here you go. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3fterm=Drip&amp=true

When you wear expensive ass cloths that make you sweat and that every coochie in a 30 foot distance start to “drip

This is my favorite definition.  It's all about the coochie.

• Upvote 1

On 8/6/2020 at 7:23 AM, Mama Sue said:

Well my source on google said what I printed and actually, the main reason I looked it up.... being a product of the 70s and a nurse.... back then “the drip” was a term for men with a STD..... 

As they said at student health. "Chlamydia is not a flower" 

• Upvote 1

On 3/1/2020 at 4:34 PM, UND Fan said:

Lots of prospects on campus yesterday.  Three other offers:

OT Andrew Leingang, 6'5", 260, Bismarck (Century), ND  Has offers from Dartmouth, NDSU & USD

DT Jaxon Duttenhefer, 6'4", 255, Mandan (Mandan), ND  Has offers from NDSU, USD, CMU & Dartmouth

OT Calvin Muraski, 6'8", 250, Green Bay (Bay Port), WI  Has offers from WMU & Dartmouth 

Nice to see a few prospects in from SD.  It would be great to start landing some of them!

Wiki updated...

Leingang will play for Klieman at KSU. 

5 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

What a twat

Not sure if hes waiting on a potential p5 offer or what, but "commitment" sure doesnt mean what it used to.  But at least hes up front about it - guys back out of commitments all the time, and I'm guessing he isn't much less likely to follow through than many of the other commits.  If he doesn't sign on the first  signing day though, deal breaker imo.

8 minutes ago, nodak651 said:

Not sure if hes waiting on a potential p5 offer or what, but "commitment" sure doesnt mean what it used to.  But at least hes up front about it - guys back out of commitments all the time, and I'm guessing he isn't much less likely to follow through than many of the other commits.  If he doesn't sign on the first  signing day though, deal breaker imo.

Our coaches should not let our program be a backup plan. Bad form.