SiouxSports.com Forum

2021 FB Recruiting

Nodak78

Some time it would be nice for the other MVFC fans to realize what is a current offer and what was an uncommittable throwaway offer from 3-5 months ago.  Those morons keep quoting all these "offers" their commits had.  Not quite. 

There is a reason a kid from Florida commits to come to f-cking Vermillion. Plus, their Florida recruiting hasn't exactly been impressive when looking at the final result after those players arrived.

16 hours ago, UND1983 said:

Some time it would be nice for the other MVFC fans to realize what is a current offer and what was an uncommittable throwaway offer from 3-5 months ago.  Those morons keep quoting all these "offers" their commits had.  Not quite. 

There is a reason a kid from Florida commits to come to f-cking Vermillion. Plus, their Florida recruiting hasn't exactly been impressive when looking at the final result after those players arrived.

Sure, but to be fair, it says something about a players potential if a school like Florida was ever interested in the first place.

Example would be Richard Agyekum - I think a lot of us are excited about him, but he lost his scholarship offer from the Gophers, and it's unlikely his Penn State offer was still commitable.   https://247sports.com/Player/Richard-Agyekum-46083211/#timeline

14 minutes ago, nodak651 said:

Sure, but to be fair, it says something about a players potential if a school like Florida was ever interested in the first place.

Example would be Richard Agyekum - I think a lot of us are excited about him, but he lost his scholarship offer from the Gophers, and it's unlikely his Penn State offer was still commitable.   https://247sports.com/Player/Richard-Agyekum-46083211/#timeline

He actually had a REAL offer and committed.  They then pulled it right?  

Just now, UND1983 said:

He actually had a REAL offer and committed.  They then pulled it right?  

Yeah I think something to do with Fleck getting hired, but I could be wrong because I feel like he's been there forever already.  Is Agyekum on campus yet?

Interesting how Bisonville ignores the timing of offers for the other MVFC recruits but makes sure to detail the timing of our commit's FCS offers.  Oh, and they didn't include Damien Owens and his offers to their little circle jerk with Yote53, who can't seem to remember that the UND team they beat 45-7 lost 14 starters to injury and went 3-8 because of it.  Worst D1 team we have had and its not even close.  

2 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

Malachi will be greeting many QB's in the backfield over his career.   It will not be social distancing.   

Question can he graduate this semester and play 4 games this spring?

He did say something about playing 4 or 5 years so maybe 8 games this spring! Screw the redshirt!

• Upvote 1