SiouxSports.com Forum

2021 FB Recruiting

Nodak78

3 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

Question for anyone to answer.  on the 2021 recruits.  Any of that graduate early and attend UND starting in Jan.  Can they play the spring games?  If so does anyone have a list that might be attending in Jan.

It is really early to look at this too closely as the NLI signing date is still 3+ months away (December 14).  We need to make sure we hang on to the commitments until then.  That said, I don't know the answer regarding their eligibility for the spring season.  

9 minutes ago, UND Fan said:

It is really early to look at this too closely as the NLI signing date is still 3+ months away (December 14).  We need to make sure we hang on to the commitments until then.  That said, I don't know the answer regarding their eligibility for the spring season.  

True.  Hang on to the committs

36 minutes ago, AJS said:

Chicago Tribune - Malachi McNeal

Headline: Warren senior Malachi McNeal’s commitment gives North Dakota a ball hawk who might be ‘an inch away from being a legitimate Power Five linebacker’

Moving to MVFC is already paying dividends.  Let's hope there aren't too many articles on this kid until after Signing Day.  :) 

“Just going over everything, from the conference that they play in being a big factor, and having a lot of games in the Midwest was important to me,” he said. "They play in a good conference. I like my dorm living area and the facilities.

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, sioux24/7 said:

Pumped to see how our MN commits do. Was hoping to get to a Spuds game to see Feeney, probably won't now though as not sure the fan situation but highlights will be nice!

Any of our MN commits have a chance at state championship this year if they have one?

On 9/22/2020 at 6:49 PM, Hawksquad said:

Any of our MN commits have a chance at state championship this year if they have one?

It doesn't sound like a traditional state championship will be held as most coaches favored more regular season games with 2 games of "postseason" play to finish the year.