161 members have voted

1. 1. Bubbas Grade

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

3 hours ago, UND1983 said:

What's your problem with everyone who says anything about him?  Related?  Think he did a hell of a job at UND??

The problem is not what was posted.  It was posted by Ms. Post/who had previously lectured us on 'Class'.

It seemed the poster was very hpocritical.

On 12/23/2019 at 4:38 PM, shep said:

Shannon's work on the Tailgate Show has nothing to do with Bubba's hiring or contract. It has nothing to do with who the football coach is. I assume IF Bubba was not the coach he would still be involved in public media.

You couldn't make a "affected hiring" claim. Agree.

However, as a media person you could challenge or question Shannon's 'takes' on the games and performance (meaning he's not off-limits because he's family). 

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, iramurphy said:

Ok Sparky, I was just going to let it drop but if you are going to start that crap take it to a PM. I didn’t “lecture” anyone. The  lack of class I referred to was you and you alone. No one else suggested Lowell needed to be gone. Lowell is an alumnus, a former player, a supporter of UND and UND athletics. He is a good guy whose brother happens to be our FB coach. He has also volunteered to serve in different capacities.  I was a friend of Behrns during his time here. We played poker Thursday nights. I didn’t state anything about Pat that wasn’t a fact. He was charged with a crime.  I have no idea if he committed a crime and I don’t know how it was resolved. I don’t know what “hpocritical” is so I assume you meant hypercritical. I didn’t criticize.  If you were bent out of shape cuz I said your comment about Lowell showed a lack of class then attack me for that. If you are going to refer to me as “Ms” then we need to take it to a PM.  No reason to ruin the post for others if you want to make it personal. 

FYI

Never met Pat Burns/don't even remember what years he coached /am hower on a 1st name basis with Lowell and have been for a quarter of a century.

• 4 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Riverhawk said:

I was told that Memorial Stadium was coming down this summer.  Does anyone know what might be going on and if it plays into Phase II of the HPC? 

How reliable is your source?  That doesn't make any sense, because those are the players locker rooms.  Without Phase II where would they go?

1 hour ago, Riverhawk said:

I was told that Memorial Stadium was coming down this summer.  Does anyone know what might be going on and if it plays into Phase II of the HPC? 

I hope not. If so a real good plan better be in store. 

2 hours ago, Riverhawk said:

Unless its going to fall over on its own, I don't think anything is imminent at this point in time. Still missing a big donor or two for HPC2.0

2 hours ago, nodak651 said:

How reliable is your source?  That doesn't make any sense, because those are the players locker rooms.  Without Phase II where would they go?

Doubt they'd knock it down until at least HPC II construction starts.

But offices and locker rooms are supposed to move west right after Spring semester.

38 minutes ago, VMeister said:

Doubt they'd knock it down until at least HPC II construction starts.

But offices and locker rooms are supposed to move west right after Spring semester.

Now I'm confused?  Aren't they located in the West grandstand of Memorial now?  Where would they move west to?  Hyslop?|

5 hours ago, Riverhawk said:

I believe it for what is worth.  Somebody or plural is giving UND a big gift for HPCII and maybe more and Memorial is not worth it for stability reasons, like many other campus building.

Locker rooms move to Hyslop until better ones are built near the HPC-I.