SiouxSports.com Forum

Montana State

SiouxFan100

1 minute ago, geaux_sioux said:

Both lines are thin but we need some beef in the middle of our d. Or one of the redshirting OL with size that wrestled in HS. Toss them in there to plug it up. We need all hands on deck.

Right, 4 games to burn.  Better give him 3-4 clean victories.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

Maybe we could borrow a whizzinator from north Fargo. 

Onterrio Smith is the leading salesman in the midwest.  Ben Newman has him on speed dial.

The most likely drug being used in college football is ostarine.  Some Clemson players tested positive at the same time Ben Newman was giving some wonderful speeches to them, magically putting them on top of FBS.  Poor Dabo has no idea where it came from.  I hate using these, but LMFAO.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, the green team said:

How about the coin toss they won in Huntsville last year.  Just wondering what they chose in that instance?

I remember the radio guys said even before the coin toss that if we won, Bubba was going to take the ball.   Something about Bubba wanted to show that we are coming out with all guns blazing and wanting to look aggressive.      Actually I think it worked too, I think we scored on the opening drive.

2 hours ago, gundy1124 said:

Onterrio Smith is the leading salesman in the midwest.  Ben Newman has him on speed dial.

The most likely drug being used in college football is ostarine.  Some Clemson players tested positive at the same time Ben Newman was giving some wonderful speeches to them, magically putting them on top of FBS.  Poor Dabo has no idea where it came from.  I hate using these, but LMFAO.

Well every woman is using Thrive.... it helps EVERYTHING. A pyramid scene.

4 hours ago, the green team said:

How about the coin toss they won in Huntsville last year.  Just wondering what they chose in that instance?

You got me.  It just seems like it.  Seriously, if he doesn’t take the ball against Montana State with the injuries on defense, when would he.  Much more confident doing it this year with the first half play calling being less predictable.

52 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

Man I'm so excited for this game.  We need the offense to step up big.  Pressure the QB.  Sack city here we come.

Yup, can't wait. I'm up here duck hunting...or attempting to because it's so damn wet. My brother and I  will be there Saturday!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Nodak78 said:

Man I'm so excited for this game.  We need the offense to step up big.  Pressure the QB.  Sack city here we come.

After the ISU loss, I actually wasn't even that excited for the Cal Poly game but I did watch and was rooting.  Even though that game was ugly at times I'm glad we pulled it out to keep a legitimate playoff hope alive.  As I sit here right now I'm not nearly as excited for this MSU game as I would normally be.  However by game time my excitement will rev back up to 110% again.  Sure would be great to pull out the win this Saturday.  Schmidt is really going to have to coach up the D this week with all of the injuries, offense needs to hold the ball and have some long drives and score a fair amount of points again.  Pretty sure this will take 30 at a minimum to win this game.  We have an offense capable this year, have to have mistake free football on offense again this week. Limited penalties and no turnovers.  Hopefully the defense can come up with some timely turnovers.  Hopefully nice crowd too to get loud on 3rd downs!