SiouxSports.com Forum

Montana State

SiouxFan100

5 minutes ago, southpaw said:

It's just so difficult to even have any hope of a win today. This team has crapped the bed so many times in big games when it counts, that to get your hopes up for a win will just leave you crushed.

I'll be watching and hoping for a win but not really expecting one. And that's not how a fanbase should be.

So happy you were never on a team I coached. I would have left your ass on the curb as the bus was pulling away. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, southpaw said:

It's just so difficult to even have any hope of a win today. This team has crapped the bed so many times in big games when it counts, that to get your hopes up for a win will just leave you crushed.

I'll be watching and hoping for a win but not really expecting one. And that's not how a fanbase should be.

I'll eat that crow every day of the week

On 10/24/2019 at 7:39 AM, UND-FB-FAN said:

Sounds like Morrison might play, albeit not at 100%. Mason Bennett will be out. 

Even if UND was completely healthy at defensive line, it would be tough to stop Montana State's running game. 

I agree with you; UND will need to scheme some things up to stop the run. Will likely have to play the numbers game and bring an extra player in the box and hope to not get beat on the deep pass.

UND's offense has to show up big time in this game. Freund needs to scheme some things up like he did against UC Davis and score in bunches. 

I know I already said this, but SPECIAL TEAMS, SPECIAL TEAMS, SPECIAL TEAMS! UND can win the game if they play flawless in this area, something I'm not comfortable with. Need to make field goals when presented with the opportunity. Need to cover kicks and punts well because the defense needs all the field they can get to defend. Definitely cannot give up a blocked punt ...... alternatively, what if UND blocked a punt? Game changer 

Well, the blocked punt certainly was a game changer. Glad the special teams came through this week. Good team win for UND.

• Upvote 1