SiouxSports.com Forum

Cal Poly predictions:

Siouxphan27

Cal Poly-34

UND-28

Defense gives up over 30 again and special teams will give up two huge plays once again. Offense plays well but fail to convert on two red zone possessions. Basically nothing changes from the rest of the season. I’m not making any great insightful prediction just saying nothing will change. 

what Does the board want? A solid win to alleviate last week’s nightmare?  A reason to cling to hope for playoffs? A reason to can Bubba mid season?

i personally think UND will win (somewhat) handily. Thinking along the line of Big Green’s score. 

No matter what happens, I predict the board will have wanted something different :/

44 minutes ago, Dustin said:

what Does the board want? A solid win to alleviate last week’s nightmare?  A reason to cling to hope for playoffs? A reason to can Bubba mid season?

i personally think UND will win (somewhat) handily. Thinking along the line of Big Green’s score. 

No matter what happens, I predict the board will have wanted something different :/

I have said this in a different thread......I predict UND wins today, upsets the Cats next week, loses on road at Weber. Will be 5-4 with 2 home games vs bad FB teams to go 7-4 and into the playoffs but UND will some how find a way to lose to NC or SU. 

6-5.....no playoffs but Bubba retained due to quality wins vs Davis and the Cats.

Now I could be wrong and this team finishes 5-6 or 7-4.