SiouxSports.com Forum

EWU Predictions

UND Fan

20 minutes ago, OgieOgilthorpe said:

I think he means terrible track record against EWU historically. You're always a step behind goon 

I am not a step behind anything, I think this year is the best chance for a UND victory over EWU. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Hawkster said:

38-27 EWU.    Just one of those games we won't win.   Even with a loss we will still be on schedule to make the playoffs.

40-30 EWU.  If 2-3 is on schedule for the playoffs you are correct, but you are wrong if 2-3 is not.  UC Davis at home was counted on as a win before the season, but Davis plays like they did last week, it will be a loss for UND.

14 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

40-30 EWU.  If 2-3 is on schedule for the playoffs you are correct, but you are wrong if 2-3 is not.  UC Davis at home was counted on as a win before the season, but Davis plays like they did last week, it will be a loss for UND.

Thanks for caring 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, nd1sufan said:

But “if” UND beats Davis it’s because Davis didn’t play good right???