SiouxSports.com Forum

Onto Sam Houston

UNDBIZ

49 minutes ago, SIOUX29 said:

I Thought Siegel played well on Saturday, especially the first 1/2.  They went after him a few times and he was up to it.

I agree, Siegel played really well!  I'd still like Holm back and healthy though.   Maybe Siegel would overtake Blubaugh or could at least spell him if he's having a bad game or something.  

3 hours ago, UNDBIZ said:

Happy to hear that.  Considering Zim hasn't played a lot of games for us, he seems to be doing well.  He might even take a pretty big step forward after last week.  

If he eventually gets replace by kett, then use him to teach Blubaugh how to tackle.

A huge game for several reasons - we need to right the ship and get some swagger back after getting our butts handed to us in front of the whole state; this game will definitely have play-off implications - we can't afford another loss at this point in the season; finally, I worry that a lackluster performance will sink attendance for the year.  We need some buzz around this football team again.

• Upvote 3

Overall we need to play better offensively. We need to at least get in double digits this weekend, it shouldn’t be that hard. Yes, the defense did not play great this past weekend. But how do you expect the defense to keep limiting the other team when our offense can’t pick up a first down. I do think this weekend is a good opportunity to bounce back and show that we are a good team. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sioux94 said:

It's like I want to talk UND football.....but I'm still partially dead inside from Saturday.  I'm just blah.   I hope the team rebounds during the week better than me.  

Pick it up.  Today is a new day,  Saturday is going to be a great day .

46 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

Pick it up.  Today is a new day,  Saturday is going to be a great day .

It will be a great weekend...I’ll be flying up to GFK Friday night, tailgate and game on Saturday, after a big win fish Devils Lake on Sunday, and be back at my desk in Scottsdale by 9 on Monday.

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, KEH said:

It will be a great weekend...I’ll be flying up to GFK Friday night, tailgate and game on Saturday, after a big win fish Devils Lake on Sunday, and be back at my desk in Scottsdale by 9 on Monday.

I like your plan! I am flying into Devils Lake Friday night, Grand Forks Saturday, then Devils Lake Sunday and home by 8 PM. Lets go! What part of the lake do you plan on fishing?