SiouxSports.com Forum

2019 DI Mens Ice Hockey Championship

Cratter

1 minute ago, sioux rube said:

A group of Husky fans in a suite threw popcorn and beers out at the crowd at the final buzzer. We weren’t far away from it. Classy 

Who would throw a perfectly good beer? Wasn't there some diet pop or something in the fridge? 

This seems unstable to me.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

A group of Husky fans in a suite threw popcorn and beers out at the crowd at the final buzzer. We weren’t far away from it. Classy 

Jan Brady type behavior......

• Upvote 1

There were Sioux fans all over the place. Some were cheering loudly for AIC, but it appeared to be just small groups from where I was.

Hard to be sure, as some obnoxious drunk Sioux fan was loudmouthing  crap at St. Cloud fans so much we couldn't hear much of anything else.

I was really embarrassed for how that makes our fan base appear to visitors--I know I know--Cloud fans do it to us in their house. Still not right.

I apologized to the elderly couple in front of us, as she put her coat on to leave mid 3rd period, and she sat down until the end.

We will be there tonight-- want to see AIC defrock the Pios...

They were really talking up Cale Makar from UMass as well as Notre Dame goalie Cale Morris. The analysts on ESPN made a comment about Morris just making the six foot cutoff to make it in the NHL.

My question is this, why is there a hard and fast rule that a guy has to be at least six feet tall to be successful in the pros? An acquaintance of mine asked CC goalie Alex Leclerc why he wasn’t drafted and he said among other things, because he’s too short (5’ 11”).