SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ CC -- Saturday Gameday

Wilbur

Just for anyone flying by, not everyone has torches and pitchforks.  Even if they miss the tournament, which is probably likely at this point, the future is bright.  When the same staff has them rolling in the next few years, we'll see how selective the memories are of the bandwagon jumpers.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, jk said:

Just for anyone flying by, not everyone has torches and pitchforks.  Even if they miss the tournament, which is probably likely at this point, the future is bright.  When the same staff has them rolling in the next few years, we'll see how selective the memories are of the bandwagon jumpers.

I would gladly eat my words because I'd be wrong and the team would be performing according to und hockey standards again. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jk said:

I'm curious what your definition of bandwagon jumper is? Those who are voicing their frustrations, you don't consider them fans?

8 minutes ago, jk said:

"next few years".......so missing the NCAAs 3, 4 or 5 years in a row is acceptable to you?

Just now, ThompHockey said:

Dont say that too loud stoney will come at you because Berry won his first year with Haks team..

No, that's actually Berry's team, he did the recruiting, so they were his guys, but we're just getting rid of Hakstol's dead weight players. Just wait until next year. 

18 minutes ago, snova4 said:

No, that's actually Berry's team, he did the recruiting, so they were his guys, but we're just getting rid of Hakstol's dead weight players. Just wait until next year. 

If you think that coaching kids to their full potential isnt important but just recruiting kids to play somewhere is..  then its not worth even debating with you