SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ CC -- Saturday Gameday

Wilbur

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

I don't get the lines.  I thought Adams was one of the better forwards last night.  

Same, taking the leading scorer and putting him with a forward that should be playing D3 is a weird choice. 

12 minutes ago, AJS said:

Same, taking the leading scorer and putting him with a forward that should be playing D3 is a weird choice. 

If Garth Snow was still the GM of the Isles Collin would be in Windsor tomorrow.  Well, to be fair he wouldn't have been here this year. 

23 minutes ago, 90siouxfan said:

Did JBD get hurt or wtf?

That’s what I was wondering! Do the hockey gods hate us that much?!?! Okay ummm let’s injure their #1 goalie, then their #1 forward, oh then what the hell, let’s take out one of their best defencemen, yes, that looks good!

The published line chart, is it some sort of document, I mean other than who will dress can't the coach do whatever whenever during the game?  Seems like it more a tool to mess with the other coaching staff, or your own players?  Is Adams being sent a message?  I wish Rhett would have been in that spot, but I am not a guru and really don't have that hockey vision to see more than the tv shows me.

Geez that’s bad. 

That fourth line. :crazy:

No Adams? He’s one of the only forwards that showed glimpses of talent last night. 

Rhett still playing despite taking penalties to lose games?

JBD must be injured? Man...JBD, Mismash, Jones, Scheel, JJ, etc etc. Hits just keep on coming. 

Not sure what to expect tonight. Wouldn’t be surprised by a CC rout or a “comeback”, too little too late UND win.