SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ CC -- Saturday Gameday

Wilbur

3 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

We only have the players we have

Unless JBD and Adams are sitting instead of others in the lineup. Haven’t heard if they’re hurt or not. 

Which will be greater tonight?

1. Number of Gardner penalties

2. Number of UND goals scored 

31 minutes ago, brianvf said:

Geez that’s bad. 

That fourth line. :crazy:

No Adams? He’s one of the only forwards that showed glimpses of talent last night. 

Rhett still playing despite taking penalties to lose games?

JBD must be injured? Man...JBD, Mismash, Jones, Scheel, JJ, etc etc. Hits just keep on coming. 

Not sure what to expect tonight. Wouldn’t be surprised by a CC rout or a “comeback”, too little too late UND win. 

He's the extra player.

4 minutes ago, 90siouxfan said:

per Tim, JBD is sitting to clear his head, not injury related

If it's not a concussion.....which is an injury it's just another nail in Berry's coffin IMO.

• Upvote 1

Just now, OgieOgilthorpe said:

Bye bye business suit tradition and bye bye JBD, I smell a transfer of UND’s best player

I'll say with confidence there's a 0% chance JBD would ever transfer. What's your thought process?

2 minutes ago, AJS said:

I'll say with confidence there's a 0% chance JBD would ever transfer. What's your thought process?

Transfer to a different school, or just any other league in general. If guys like Rhett aren’t being sat for horrible decision making and guys aren’t being sat for just being horrible like Johnson and Reuter, JBD must’ve done something REALLY bad after the game out of frustration. Being sat  like this at the end of a really bad season with plenty of age left to develop...not a good sign. I’d be more worried than you seem