SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ CC -- Saturday Gameday

Wilbur

15 minutes ago, ThompHockey said:

If you think that coaching kids to their full potential isnt important but just recruiting kids to play somewhere is..  then its not worth even debating with you

Maybe I should have added a :cool: and my sarcasm could have been more easily picked up on. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, AJS said:

Took me only an hour to realize I (& others) overreacted to the JBD situation. There's no way him sitting one game would be a reason to leave after this year. No way. 

Do to the time of the year and there is a player that shouldn't be playing forward or defense. He could very well sign at the end of the year.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, AJS said:

Took me only an hour to realize I (& others) overreacted to the JBD situation. There's no way him sitting one game would be a reason to leave after this year. No way. 

Depends how much tension there is between Berry and JBD going forward.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, cberkas said:

Do to the time of the year and there is a player that shouldn't be playing forward or defense. He could very well sign at the end of the year.

I'm not saying he couldn't, I'm just saying it would be preposterous if this isolated incident was the reason he did.