SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSUCKS Dump Thread

geaux_sioux

17 minutes ago, bison73 said:

It looks like we can put to bed that the Fargo media wont write any thing questionable about NDSU and or its football team.  Or do you still think that Mcfeely and Kolpack will be banned form the locker room? :D

I fully agree with the article.

I explained this to you the first time you brought it up a few days ago. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Siouxphan27 said:

Really good article, "the cover up is worse than the crime" type deal. I can't believe how poorly this was handled, it's unfortunate for Robbins, but it could have been a none story for NDSU.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bison73 said:

Makes no difference. The people who said they would never do it have been proven demonstratively wrong. Which isnt something new.:lol:

That article doesn't make a case for a fair an honest media.  The story was only written after it was blatently obvious that the Fargo media was in bed with NDSU football by not reporting anything earlier.  That and it gave the Fargo media an opportunity to tell everyone nobody really did anything wrong... The kid took the equivalent of a 5 hour energy drink.  Sure....

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, BisonMav said:

Really, I'm not going to try and explain jokes on this board again.  Do some research young Hawk.

Exactly why I didn't explain it to you either, young Bison.

Maybe that pre workout roid mix you're taking is clouding your judgement.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Cratter said:

Exactly why I didn't explain it to you either, young Bison.

Maybe that pre workout roid mix you're taking is clouding your judgement still.

I see the attempt at a joke, weak, but still an attempt on your part.  Keep trying buddy, I'm rooting for you.

• Downvote 1

8 hours ago, bison73 said:

Because there isnt any reason for it to go anywhere. The end game isnt as big as most here think it is.

You potentially have an AD that lies to cover up who knows what and a coaching staff willing to throw one of their players under the bus to cover their distribution of PEDs to players   

Yup, nothing to see here.  

• Upvote 3

54 minutes ago, homer said:

You potentially have an AD that lies to cover up who knows what and a coaching staff willing to throw one of their players under the bus to cover their distribution of PEDs to players   

Yup, nothing to see here.  

My view from reading everything and working with legal beagles every day, is that it was not given to Robbins as a "supplement", or it was not labeled by the NCAA as a supplement.  Larsen said the staff does not supply supplements.  I've heard a lot of rumors, and until there is more evidence or a quote by a NDSU or a Robbins, they are just rumors.

4 minutes ago, BisonMav said:

My view from reading everything and working with legal beagles every day, is that it was not given to Robbins as a "supplement", or it was not labeled by the NCAA as a supplement.  Larsen said the staff does not supply supplements.  I've heard a lot of rumors, and until there is more evidence or a quote by a NDSU or a Robbins, they are just rumors.

Plenty of quotes from the Robbins(s), you must have missed it.

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, BisonMav said:

Think what you want, young Aggie. Your bias and ignorance is what is truly evident here. 

NDSU got caught doing some shady stuff. It is what it is. Really typical of that program and not unexpected. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, BisonMav said:

Larsen also said it was supplied by a student athlete.  The Robbins family disagrees and former NDSU players were very quick to point out a coaching staff member supplied it.  

If Larsen blatantly lied about that, what else is he covering up about the program??  Whether he said it or a lawyer wrote it, NDSUs name is behind it.  

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, homer said:

Larsen also said it was supplied by a student athlete.  The Robbins family disagrees and former NDSU players were very quick to point out a coaching staff member supplied it.  

If Larsen blatantly lied about that, what else is he covering up about the program??  Whether he said it or a lawyer wrote it, NDSUs name is behind it.  

He didn't say it was supplied by a student athlete, said he got it from a student athlete, who may have passed it down the line to Robbins, from the original staff member.  

1 hour ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Think what you want, young Aggie. Your bias and ignorance is what is truly evident here. 

NDSU got caught doing some shady stuff. It is what it is. Really typical of that program and not unexpected. 

I've heard most of the story, and I'm not going to repeat any of it until it comes out from either Robbins or NDSU.

1 hour ago, BisonMav said:

He didn't say it was supplied by a student athlete, said he got it from a student athlete, who may have passed it down the line to Robbins, from the original staff member.  

So a student athlete didn’t supply it to him, he/she gave it to him???

Makes sense...... what was the number of that bus again??

• Upvote 1

Now we're even hearing about legal beagles and the digesting of the innocence of NDSU statements and actions.

Let's not forget the earlier posts about watering down the negatives, the press never holds back, the institution comes first even at the cost of a student athletes reputation/future, protect the trophies at all costs, and on & on attitudes?  All these different trolls racing over here taking turns to try and down play this NCAA infraction and suspended-Junior's Momma's acquisitions, what a cover up attempt just here.

Really, what about NDSU's responsibility in this ordeal?

At this point, is the athletic department in too deep to make a clean disclosure?

• Upvote 1