SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSUCKS Dump Thread

geaux_sioux

1 hour ago, Bison06 said:

You literally quoted me, I’ve said that since the beginning.

It is an extremely well known fact that supplement industries are notorious for putting things in their supplements that aren’t explicitly stated on the label or in different quantities than are on the label. It’s the Wild West and players are well educated on this fact through the compliance department at every NCAA institution.

I blame BN if all the details that are coming out for bringing any supplement into a college lockeroom because he would know the supplement industry is notorious for this. But, some of the blame has to be the player who should know he was playing with fire by putting anything in his body. Though, if I was in his shoes and had a close relationship with a guy like BN, I could see not thinking twice about taking it. I really do feel bad for BR and hope this isn’t the end of his football story.

How about the coach who brought in a known (will not insult drug salesmen) seems closer to snake-oil to me.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Is this a trick question? 

Yes athletes take “preworkouts” before games, during games, at half time of games, on the sideline during games, before going out for a night, before going to class, just sitting around watching tv if you feel like catching a quick buzz. They are taken all of the time.

So this is what he did?   Drank too much pre workout supplied by this motivational coach?

3 hours ago, Cratter said:

Here's another fact:

Newman pushes a public preworkout, but also has his secret under the table "extra good stuff" he pushes to athletes that's not available to the public.

"Clean Victory" (love the name) but then with a Secret Sauce!!  I love the plot twist.  Is this going to be a Hallmark Movie or more likely ESPN Outside the Lines.  Seriously, the suspense has me on the edge of my seat.  I have been keeping the Jacks apprised of the key details.  They might want to call this in to the NCAA and claim a few National Titles for themselves.

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, Cratter said:

What we know is NDSU hired a guy that knows a lot about supplements. And even on the board of one.

NDSU player tests positive for banned substance.

Multiple former Bison players instantly know who provided the stimulant.

Reports are it's extensively used thought the NDSU locker room.

I am sure supplements are extensively used at and by NDSU athletes. The University doesnt provide them. So I am also sure not all athletes take the same supplements but know what others do take. So the comment from Mom saying its used through out the locker room meaning supplements---yes that is true. But its also obvious that her son took a supplement that the others in the locker room werent using.

15 minutes ago, bison73 said:

I am sure supplements are extensively used at and by NDSU athletes. The University doesnt provide them. So I am also sure not all athletes take the same supplements but know what others do take. So the comment from Mom saying its used through out the locker room meaning supplements---yes that is true. But its also obvious that her son took a supplement that the others in the locker room werent using.

But she said the university did provide what he took. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, bison73 said:

You're ignoring the comment the mom made that the supplement came from a trusted staff member.....so either ndsu, or someone who is considered to be a staff member, provided it or an NDSU hall of fame member is unnecessarily making accusations with seemingly nothing to gain. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, homer said:

But she said the university did provide what he took. 

The University does not provide pre workout supplements. They do provide nutrition.. Please dont start splitting hairs on wording on the meaning of the words university. Then youre just being disingenuous.

12 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

You're ignoring the comment the mom made that the supplement came from a trusted staff member.....so either ndsu, or someone who is considered to be a staff member, provided it or an NDSU hall of fame member is unnecessarily making accusations with seemingly nothing to gain. 

Didnt ignore that at all. But that comment does concern me. I think mom is very emotional as she should be.   She has also said some very generic broad brush comments that I will give her a pass on because of the situation.

3 minutes ago, Cratter said:

Just a "subcontractor" that NDSU hired provides the illegal substance.

Now he took an illegal substance?

If that was the truth it would have been a crime. If that was the case HIPPA wouldnt be a consideration and everyone would have know what the illegal drug was and he wouldnt still be in school .

39 minutes ago, bison73 said:

Didnt ignore that at all. But that comment does concern me. I think mom is very emotional as she should be.   She has also said some very generic broad brush comments that I will give her a pass on because of the situation.

That's right, 'mom' is an emotional wreck too fragile and weak to think rationally in a high stress situation.  I hope you guys keep saying this, it will make it funnier in the end!!

• Upvote 1