SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. DU

runaroundsioux

8 hours ago, runaroundsioux said:

Berry didn't rule Jones out yesterday in the Wed. presser. Said he has been skating this week.

Berry didn't say much other than he was skating this week and day-to-day. He also didn't rule Jones out. 

8 hours ago, runaroundsioux said:

Berry didn't rule Jones out yesterday in the Wed. presser. Said he has been skating this week.

29 minutes ago, Goon said:

Berry didn't say much other than he was skating this week and day-to-day. He also didn't rule Jones out. 

Thank you for clarification from the Department of Redundancy.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, runaroundsioux said:

Thank you for clarification from the Department of Redundancy.

You don't have to be an ass. Sorry, I miss read what he posted, but since you want to be a keyboard warrior, by all means, have at it. 

I forgot to add, Berry, didn't give any other updates on any of the other injured players. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Goon said:

Yah, but then again, Berry didn’t have much to say when asked by the Grand Forks Herald if he had put the poster up on the locker room door either....

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

Yah, but then again, Berry didn’t have much to say when asked by the Grand Forks Herald if he had put to poster up on the locker room door either....

I was waiting for someone to ask Berry about this.

10 minutes ago, AJS said:

I thought the same thing at first look. Given who they have healthy currently, they make more sense than at first glance. 

Sure, agreed.  Hopefully keep it a low scoring game and/or get a few lucky bounces.  Need one this weekend 

5 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

Sure, agreed.  Hopefully keep it a low scoring game and/or get a few lucky bounces.  Need one this weekend 

No doubt, this team really needs to get healthy. Having two of your top 6 forwards still out really puts a dent in this lineup, even with Jones back in the lineup.