SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Miami - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

I’ve heard people complain about talent and yes,  this team is not as talented as some, but giving up a 3 goal lead is not lack of talent it’s mental.

we already had the game under control and let off the gas for the second time in 3 games. That is on the upperclassmen (lack of) leadership and the coaches.

Pathetic. Get you $hit together Berry and Co. Two blow leads in Three games? Let go Berry apologizers, explain that to me? I like Brad Berry, but two blown games out of the last three against crap teams (Miami more than Omaha).

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

This is on you.  Got too friendly with them on social media...:glare::lol:

Maybe if some of the boys were not so thin skinned and spent a little less time on social media and focused more on..................

• Upvote 1

Pathetic terrible effort against a very bad team. Mentality wise this might be the worst team I've seen at UND. Too worried about what fans are saying about you that when it is time to go out there and perform you can't get the job done. Does this team understand that their season is on the line in these games? You would think they would at least pretend to show a little effort and desperation. Miami is a team you should've put away early and got a business like win instead Miami controlled everything and even though somehow they were losing 3-0 at one point totally outplayed UND from the opening puck drop. The defensive effort and coverage was the worst I've seen in years. The guys looked absolutely clueless out there and running around the zone like a squirt team. As much as I want this team to make the NCAA tournament and continue the streak these guys don't deserve to. They can't sweep a team like Miami then they shouldn't be surprised when the season is over in a couple weeks and they're sitting on a coach watching the teams that can put it all together and play with energy, effort, focus, and execution.

Sad when you are ahead 3-0 against a team that hadn’t scored in forever and has nothing to play for, and you give up 4 unanswered to lose.  The culture is starting to feel like it is changing.  Part of my concern with that is that the coach that preaches it, is not holding players accountable for lack of discipline.  

• Upvote 2