SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Miami - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

5 more painful games, then put this season to bed. We can check off giving up four straight goals off the list, last weekend I saw a team go 100% on the power play. At least we’re seeing new things all the time. 

This team just doesn’t have “it”. I’ll still stand that they ultimately underachieved. 

Just now, SiouxFanatic said:

Yeah! At least with a Hak-coached team we could rely on UND getting into the tournament.

It was just the whole winning it all in the tournament where things get murky....

Berry had Hak’s team and won the ship. Great I love him for that. The further away we get from Hak coaching us, the worse we seem to get. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, SIOUXELEVENS said:

Yes Sioux hockey, Berry preaches culture , what kind is he leaving 

Berry know hockey, but I wonder if he is too soft sometimes. Hak had an edge. He wasn’t players best friend, he was their coach, and it showed. 

This opinion has nothing to do with Berry, but I was never in the Fire Hak crowd...and if the NHL doesn’t work out long term for him, I’d love to see him back at UND!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1