SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ DU - FRIDAY NCHC SEMI GAMEDAY

AZSIOUX

Really well played game against one of the top teams in the country and it was a NCAA Tournament style game. Jost and both the Poolman's were outstanding tonight and Ausmus played real well again. Gotta think Yon was hurt otherwise I don't get why both Gornall and Wilkie would be in over him. Those were the 2 that I noticed that struggled controlling the puck at all and really with the speed of the game which would make sense as I don't think either played last weekend.

A terrific win ferda boys....probably the best game of the year.  This proved UND can make a run at yet another Frozen Four. 

Once more, confirming why I love to follow this team - joyful moments such as this.  

See ya in Fargo! 

• Upvote 3

We were tenacious for 60 minutes tonight, and that's what it's going to take to continue winning.  We may not have as much high-end talent as last year, but we definitely have enough to win games like tonight against the top teams if we continue playing with this kind of urgency for a full 60.  Defense and checking were outstanding.