SiouxSports.com Forum

2017 Season

F'n Hawks

1 hour ago, sprig said:

Invoices sent in May with your cc donation level and season tickets cost listed. You can make changes and pay the invoice.  If you want to change seat location,  you can do that now for any sport except men's hockey.  If you want to move your hockey seats, requests to move are emailed in after the invoice is paid. You may not get the move for hockey unless seats there available. 

I was told similar a couple of days ago by the UND ticket office.  The only difference was they told me April rather than May. 

33 minutes ago, Siouxperman8 said:

I was told similar a couple of days ago by the UND ticket office.  The only difference was they told me April rather than May. 

May be late April for invoices.  Late May into June before waiting list for hockey seats is reviewed (believe invoices have to be paid by the end of May,  at which time non renewed seats are offered to those on the waiting list)

On 2/2/2017 at 8:29 AM, sprig said:

Got my buddy that was at 4 games last year to buy a season ticket when he was at a hockey series (WMU series). We found 2 seats together a row in front of where I sat in sec 215.  I see now all seats below the entrance in that section, including the one I left, are now gone. Have to sit above the entrance (still some good seats) now.

I'm in your section, great seats, really looking forward to this season. Hope Bye-son keeping sliding!!!!!!!!!!! Big brother gonna get them here in the future. Both the SD's put a smile on my face in the last 17 months.

4 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

sharp looking graphic but missing "fighting hawks"???

Looks like an incomplete version.  Big white area above the logo looks to be where " North Dakota" "UND" or "Fighting Hawks" would go.  

Or maybe they are trying to brand the University of North Dakota with just the logo!!

The "Pledge your Loyalty" slogan is pretty awesome!!

2 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Looks like an incomplete version.  Big white area above the logo looks to be where " North Dakota" "UND" or "Fighting Hawks" would go.  

Or maybe they are trying to brand the University of North Dakota with just the logo!!

The "Pledge your Loyalty" slogan is pretty awesome!!

Has their been a mantra coined at all for the team this year....like last years "Leave No Doubt"? 

1 minute ago, UNDColorado said:

Yeah not ideal but we have two very winnable OOC games so maybe this year we can go into conference play at 2-1 instead of 1-2.

Not sure what your're talking about with only 2 winnable games. We should be able to win at South Dakota too! ;)

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

Not sure what your're talking about with only 2 winnable games. We should be able to win at South Dakota too! ;)

To some people especially to the folks on AGS us beating USD and Missouri State would be a lot bigger wins than if we were to beat Utah. MVFC > FBS

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Nope - didn't know that. What else is in there? ???

STAND UP AND CHEER LYRICS

Stand up and cheer

Stand up and cheer for North Dakota

Pledge your loyalty

For she's your Alma Mater true.

Our team is fighting

And we will help them see it thru

We've got the team

We've got the steam

So North Dakota here's to you

• Upvote 3