SiouxSports.com Forum

Standing Rock Protests

squirtcoach

On 11/16/2016 at 8:10 AM, The Sicatoka said:

After seeing Casselton, no, I couldn't wish that on the locals down there. 

Casselton was bad. I sat at the Oriska exit for 18 hours in case the smoke cloud dropped onto the interstate so we could close it. One of the longest shifts of my life. Thankfully whatever weather condition that would cause the cloud to drop never occurred. 

3 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Trying to remember the last peaceful "protest" that got national attention.  This is exactly the reason that most protesters act like this.  If these protesters were just sitting on the side of the road, holding signs, and chanting...no one would even be talking about this.  But because there is violence and mayhem, they get the attention of the media.  

26 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

From SNL this weekend.  Another Hollywood liberal idiot who doesn't know the facts!!

wig.jpg

Exactly..........you could give her a map, narrow her search to SD and ND and tell her to find the SR res and she couldn't do it within 15 minutes.

#waterislife

#gettingwetwithwatermakesyoushiverinNovember

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

Exactly..........you could give her a map, narrow her search to SD and ND and tell her to find the SR res and she couldn't do it within 15 minutes.

#waterislife

What???  Surely it must be in Pokemon somewhere, isn't it?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

#waterislife

She probably only knows where east and left coast are located and maybe Florida.  The rest is flyover country.

36 minutes ago, cberkas said:

So a girl is getting her arm amputated because of an explosion at the protests. I find the story that law enforcement threw a concussion grenade that caused it, but the police saying the protesters mad explosive that did it sounds more realistic.

Kind of like the water "cannon" law enforcement has been using?

Know of someone that crossed paths with a protester yesterday. Was from Arizona. Was supposedly "injured" by police during the protest. Of course no insurance.......where's Obamacare when you need it???

2 hours ago, cberkas said:

So a girl is getting her arm amputated because of an explosion at the protests. I find the story that law enforcement threw a concussion grenade that caused it, but the police saying the protesters mad explosive that did it sounds more realistic.

http://bismarcktribune.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/explosion-at-protest-site-bears-investigation/article_5f99fe4a-e1c3-5640-b170-792c77c791e4.html

Gee, same girl maybe? 

2 hours ago, cberkas said:

Weird that they drove her to Minneapolis for treatment? Just rumors but word down there is that a chain snapped when they were trying to tow one of the vehicles out of the way.

3 minutes ago, petey23 said:

Weird that they drove her to Minneapolis for treatment? Just rumors but word down there is that a chain snapped when they were trying to tow one of the vehicles out of the way.

That would make sense, as there didn't appear to be any burn marks on her. 

6 minutes ago, Fetch said:

So if that herd of Buffalo comes back & kills them all who will they blame ?

Maybe if they lose they can pick other blue areas of the country m.facebook.com/1832880533591817

I think I know the family that owns the Buffalo that were released by the protesters.

2 hours ago, petey23 said:

2 hours ago, UNDBIZ said:

That would make sense, as there didn't appear to be any burn marks on her. 

I just saw pictures of what I'm guessing is the girl. No way that was from a grenade and it looks like she got caught in something that about pulled her arm off.

The cold need to come before this gets way out of hand. They were making IED's and Molotov cocktails, how dumb do these people have to be. They just need to hold people that get arrested there without bond until the pipeline is finished.

So the DAPL starts at Stanley (north of the lake) goes west to Trenton and then turns south and crosses the Missouri River to go toward Watford City and then southeast toward Standing Roc ... what!?!?!

The DAPL has already crossed the Missouri River upstream of Standing Rock and upstream of Bismarck. (See page 2 of 5)

What's the problem again? 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

So the DAPL starts at Stanley (north of the lake) goes west to Trenton and then turns south and crosses the Missouri River to go toward Watford City and then southeast toward Standing Roc ... what!?!?!

The DAPL has already crossed the Missouri River upstream of Standing Rock and upstream of Bismarck. (See page 2 of 5)

What's the problem again? 

There wasn't much of a protest when the pipeline broke last year on the Yellowstone River in Billings.

Rob Port's Twitter is entertaining, this might be the only time I like the guy.