SiouxSports.com Forum

Moo U diaries

Vegas_Sioux

Hate feeding the trolls but ...the reason the teams "were down" is because they lost games and UND won theirs. UNI was not a quality win in 2016 for example. A nine game winning streak says something but haters are always haters.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

Or he doesn't want to be on bisonville with all of the obnoxious group think

I believe that to be the case.  I enjoy reading our FU fans that come on this site.  They usually give good perspective.  I said usually.  

1 hour ago, CMSioux said:

Hate feeding the trolls but ...the reason the teams "were down" is because they lost games and UND won theirs. UNI was not a quality win in 2016 for example. A nine game winning streak says something but haters are always haters.

If that logic held true, with the Bison beating up on pretty much everyone in the MVFC the last 6 years, wouldn't the MVFC have "been down" during those years?

20 hours ago, Bison06 said:

Again, this is the internet, don't think of it as an interest in UND, it's just an interest in football and this is a good place to have good discussion. If you look back at my posting history, I think you'll find that the vast majority of my posts revolve around my knowledge and passion for football, not of UND specifically.

Played a lot of football and follow the game very closely. Many on this board have "knowledge" of the game, this word is being singled out...why?

First of all it was two words, and being we’re talking about your knowledge, you don’t have too good a start there.

Then follow game closely? You must have good seats. I had season tickets at The Ralph for the first few years right on the glass. I had football tickets up 14 rows, those were much better (not following the game so closely). Therefore, I moved my seats up in hockey, now follow both games very well.

You’re obsessed with coming on this site, you troll. And by the way, regarding your first 5 words of your first post above, this is not the internet, it’s Siouxsports.com on the internet, which has rules.

Now here you bragged about your knowledge and that you follow closely, like that’s gives you an exemption for trolling??? Give me a break.

You may think you don’t troll because you don’t every time, but you do troll and in many instances you put a small trolling smear in your comments, that’s also trolling.

I’ve been on Bznvil, they branded me as red. What a gathering and what is that place going to be like when the FB team falters?

Want to have a knowledgeable exchange of comments, you’re on the right site. But, if you troll someone will most likely let you know.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

First of all it was two words, and being we’re talking about your knowledge, you don’t have too good a start there.

Then follow game closely? You must have good seats. I had season tickets at The Ralph for the first few years right on the glass. I had football tickets up 14 rows, those were much better (not following the game so closely). Therefore, I moved my seats up in hockey, now follow both games very well.

You’re obsessed with coming on this site, you troll. And by the way, regarding your first 5 words of your first post above, this is not the internet, it’s Siouxsports.com on the internet, which has rules.

Now here you bragged about your knowledge and that you follow closely, like that’s gives you an exemption for trolling??? Give me a break.

You may think you don’t troll because you don’t every time, but you do troll and in many instances you put a small trolling smear in your comments, that’s also trolling.

I’ve been on Bznvil, they branded me as red. What a gathering and what is that place going to be like when the FB team falters?

Want to have a knowledgeable exchange of comments, you’re on the right site. But, if you troll someone will most likely let you know.

What does red mean? Like a Scarlett Letter? 

25 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

What in heaven's name are you blathering about in the first two paragraphs of your post?

Hope all that made you feel better.

If I'm breaking any rules by being here, nobody from the moderation staff has let me know about it. Until they do, I'll assume my posts are within the site regulations.

Just now, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

If your a Bizon fan you have a green mark by your avator, if your not a Bizon fan you have a red mark by you avator.

I have an account there. I've posted maybe 4 times each time giving them congratulations. I've never noticed the marks. Although, I rarely ever look at that site and it's been over a year and half since I've looked. 

2 minutes ago, bang said:

I have an account there. I've posted maybe 4 times each time giving them congratulations. I've never noticed the marks. Although, I rarely ever look at that site and it's been over a year and half since I've looked. 

I use my same name over there, if you visit, you'll see the red Neg Rep. 

5 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

I use my same name over there, if you visit, you'll see the red Neg Rep. 

I went over and tried to log on and either I forgot my password or they deleted the account. I don't care enough to do any more work to see how inbreds run their website. It's bad when almost half the NDSU fan base can't stand their own fan forum. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

49 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Goodness dude,  you are ranting like the bleeding hearts the morning after the election. 

11 minutes ago, Cratter said:

Your not somebody on Bisonville until your posts are "auto moderated" and posted until read and approved. <---

The best part of Bisonville is Tony.  After all the lies and BS he lets go on there, he repeatedly states this:  "Standards of ethics are universal" and tells all that a member (only UND fans) must post their sources after making a statement or they will "get banned".  

• Upvote 1

On 1/7/2017 at 3:51 PM, Bison06 said:

With all due respect, I believe if it didn't make UNDs win against them look better you would probably say "both teams had to play in a rainstorm that day".

im not even saying UND definitely wasn't as good as their record this year. I'm jnot st saying the big sky flopping in the playoffs and not having to play EWU, begs the questiomquestion

Richmond was a legitimate team, and if you were at the game UND you would realize they definitely stole a win against UND. UND beat themselves that day, no doubt about it. I feel like even Richmond fans would agree that they were the lesser, and pretty much every bounce went there way in the 2nd half to make that come back possible. Without that momentum swing on the punt penalty it easily could have kept snow balling to a 35+ point blow out. Great teams don't let that happen, but I still think UND showed they were worth their #7 ranking when they were piss pounding Richmond at will. 

As for other Big Sky loses, I agree that Cal Poly was very much so in the disadvantage due to the weather in their game. They crushed that team earlier in the season, and weren't able to do what they do best during a mud fest. Small quick O-line men that love to pull and sprint don't fair so well in a nose to nose, lb vs lb muddy wrestling match. 

• Upvote 2

On 1/7/2017 at 4:31 PM, Bison06 said:

I trust your football knowledge, you always seem pretty level headed on these things. QB play for you guys is a big reason I have a hard time thinking you'll take a huge leap forward. Maybe he'll prove me wrong, but I just think his inaccuracy makes it hard for UND to consistently move the ball on good teams.

its all speculation of course and infinite variables can change between today and next august, bubba does seem to have the team on the right track, but the big sky in the playoffs really made me take a hard look at UND's schedule and question how far UND really came this year. Not sure any of us have a conclusive answer to that question. UND laying an egg in the playoffs against a team that got absolutely destroyed by the team that you claimed a co championship with certainly made me question how UND would have matched up against EWU. I don't like the transitive game logic, but when one team loses and another team destroys that team it makes you pause a bit.

All teams match up against other teams differently. UND could have beat EWU and EWU could have beat UND by 70...we will never know because they didn't play. You're speaking like a true Bizon fan right now...mastering predictions by comparing scores. 

"NDSU beat Iowa and Iowa beat Michigan so 'we' could beat everyone that Michigan beat this year"   Heard that one this season. Always entertaining logic from the extremely knowledgeable Bizon football fans! 

• Upvote 4

35 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

The best part of Bisonville is Tony.  After all the lies and BS he lets go on there, he repeatedly states this:  "Standards of ethics are universal" and tells all that a member (only UND fans) must post their sources after making a statement or they will "get banned".  

Funny part is, all mine was all posted in the smack section.

• Upvote 1

If that logic held true, with the Bison beating up on pretty much everyone in the MVFC the last 6 years, wouldn't the MVFC have "been down" during those years?

Getting back on topic of the thread-- Just want to summarize, go on a correction rant and even give a little props to NDSU and their season as it went much better than it could have IMO. 

Bison 06---True or false, NDSU had 4 games that could've easily went either way during the regular season? Do you think NDSU was lucky to come out 3-1 in those games? IMO I think they were. Their playoff spot or playoffs at all could have looked much more sour if things would have played out differently in those 4 close games. Not to mention winning some of those vs losing some of those also could have had a ripple effect on the rest of their season. 

1. NDSU beating Charleston due to the Charleston kicker missing a last second game winning FG which forced OT. That gave NDSU another chance and they redeem themselves.

2. NDSU beating EWU due to the EWU kicker missing a last second game winning FG which forced OT. That again gave NDSU a chance to redeem themselves. Another play most NDSU fans forget about in that game was the 80 yard TD reception called off on EWU which turned into 7 pts for NDSU during a pivotal moment late in the 3rd. 1 of 2 TD's called off in that game on EWU I think? Bizon fans thankfully do remember that Kupp was out much of the game at least. But one thing they do NOT know, is that it IS illegal to cut block outside of the box if it is against the flow of the play. I've never heard more complaints about a certain call before in my life after that EWU game. 

Both of those were great wins by NDSU due to capitalizing when it counted...but it only happened due to the fact that they got lucky enough for their opponents to miss FG's.

3. Beating Iowa on a clutch last second FG. He could've easily missed that, but he is clutch and he nailed it in an extremely tough situation. Even if he had missed, I don't see a L in that game having any negative effects on their FCS ranking, but getting a W certainly had positive effects on it. Other than the 70 yard Iowa run being called back when the game was tied (turned into 7 pts for NDSU) there weren't many reasons why NDSU shouldn't have won that game. NDSU played better and had a clutch kicker.

4. Losing to the Jacks on a last second TD pass. It could have easily been dropped to give NDSU the W yet again, but this close game finally didn't fall in their favor.

Playoffs- Either way I think NDSU would have beat Cal Poly or SanD.

The next game they proved to be the better team than the Jacks in every way and honestly looked unstoppable after that game. But then came JMU.

JMU was without a top receiver, their leading tackler OR their best OL (replaced by the worst tackle in the history of college football)...and they still managed to pound NDSU. Things NDSU fans forget to mention when they bitch about losing that game. 1--- The list of missing players for JMU 2---30-35 yard TD called back on JMU (turned into 7 pts for NDSU) 3. Easton stick had an obvious fumble in the 3rd that they didn't even bother to review? That was pretty strange (but not really because it was NDSU they were playing) 4-- JMU was clearly better

All in all I actually found it astonishing that NDSU made it as far as they did this season. Just doing my part to help Bizon fans remember the lucky things that happened to help them along that are easily forgotten. Bizon fans remember the bad more than the good. 

• Upvote 4