SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Northeastern // Mich vs. Notre Dame

AZSIOUX

55 minutes ago, brianvf said:

I've had enough of gfhockey, him and his drunk cronies sat behind me at the Frozen Faceoff.  :)

It's hard for me to put a face to him.   Somehow all I can bring to mind is the picture of a pickup driving off to pick up parts or value meals for the crew.  

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, TRex said:

I sure hope it doesn't take that long.   The last 16 years seems like a lifetime ago.

At this point, five years would seem like a relatively short amount of time.

16 years is a lifetime...those kids are just about to pick out what college they want to go to. Crazy to think about...soon the freshman at UND wouldn't have been born yet the last time they won a National Championship. :0

Lets hope that never happens. 

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, Cratter said:

At this point, five years would seem like a relatively short amount of time.

16 years is a lifetime...those kids are just about to pick out what college they want to go to. Crazy to think about...soon the freshman at UND wouldn't have been born yet the last time they won a National Championship. :0

Lets hope that never happens. 

Didn't we just have a 14 year old commit?

Ugh... cmon boys. Do it. For yourselves mainly, but for all of us, too.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Emerald joker said:

If the Sioux put in a full 60 minutes and play how we know they can all play, I say they win both games, right Mafia!!

If we play a full 60 against any team on any night, I always like our chances. We've seen it many times this year.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

If we play a full 60 against any team on any night, I always like our chances. We've seen it many times this year.

Full is OK, but I think things go better when they don't spill over, even for a couple of minutes, because they get sloppy then. 

1 hour ago, Emerald joker said:

If the Sioux put in a full 60 minutes and play how we know they can all play, I say they win both games, right Mafia!!

Everybody's gotta take it one shift at a time and give 110%!  It's one-and-done - survive and advance!  

• Upvote 3