SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Northeastern // Mich vs. Notre Dame

AZSIOUX

1 minute ago, runaroundsioux said:

Can't sleep. Hopefully won't be able to sleep tomorrow night either.

You aren't the only one. I always get more and more nervous as it gets closer to game time for UND in the NCAA tournament. I'll suffer through it as long as UND keeps chugging along. :D

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, TNF said:

The best news is that E:60 is scheduled on ESPNU before our game and not regular season lacrosse.  Here's to seeing the opening puck drop this year and not John Hopkins getting ready for a second overtime. 

It was like 7 OT I think the year we lost to Yale 

On 3/23/2016 at 0:15 PM, stoneySIOUX said:

I tried to look for it for my blog, but couldn't find a replay.

Does anyone have the time of the game? I might actually have the game on my DVR. I have been in Canada the last two days so I haven't been home. 

4 minutes ago, Goon said:

Does anyone have the time of the game? I might actually have the game on my DVR. I have been in Canada the last two days so I haven't been home. 

2:00 Eastern, 1:00 Central, 12:00 Mountain, and 11:00 Pacific.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, jukenjive27 said:

It was like 7 OT I think the year we lost to Yale 

I remember it being bad when we played New Hampshire. My wife (gf at the time) and roommate had just gotten back from sandbagging the flood, gotten cleaned up and opened some beers....unfortunately just for some disappointemnt that the game was delayed for lacrosse, then disappointed for a loss. UGH

41 minutes ago, runaroundsioux said:

Can't sleep. Hopefully won't be able to sleep tomorrow night either.

I was actually having issues at work earlier. All I wanted to do was watch old sioux highlights. I'm so jacked for tomorrow. Definitely one of my favorite times of the year!

Just now, siouxfan512 said:

I remember it being bad when we played New Hampshire. My wife (gf at the time) and roommate had just gotten back from sandbagging the flood, gotten cleaned up and opened some beers....unfortunately just for some disappointemnt that the game was delayed for lacrosse, then disappointed for a loss. UGH

Yeah when we played New Hampshire it was 3-5 OT and we missed the first 10 - 15 minutes

4 hours ago, TRex said:

I sure hope it doesn't take that long.   The last 16 years seems like a lifetime ago.

I was just thinking about that. If it took another 16 years, my son would be old enough to play for the Sioux. That is a scary thought!!!. Lets just get one, then get another next year :)

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, #33 said:

I woke up from a nightmare last night. The  nightmare was that we were losing 4-0 after the first period. 

If you read the fine print one of the side of effects of Ambien is paranoia.  ;) 

• Upvote 4

12 hours ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Was literally just thinking the same thing. Ugh, sports. I'm a d@mn full grown adult. Why does this stuff do this to me?!?! Lol

You are not the only one that asks yourself that question. We fans live vicariously through our sports teams. Especially those we have been following since childhood. It is a fountain of youth for a lot of people. You are the rule and not the exception.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, cberkas said:

2:00 Eastern, 1:00 Central, 12:00 Mountain, and 11:00 Pacific.

Funny, but that wasn't the question.I was talking about the time on the clock for the UND no-goal versus UMD where Kas saved the puck and it looked like the puck was behind the  goalline.