SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs NDSU

SWSiouxMN

How's the mixed drinks?

i had beer. The one was much better... Maybe because the game started to turn around.

God damn JONES!!!!!!

is he always a tool like that? I joked to my friend that he was about to get a technical... And then he did.

Few thoughts:

I'm not a basketball mind. But it looked like they both deserved to lose based on Free throw shooting. Unacceptable. 

UND looks pretty athletic to my untrained eye. NDSU plays as a team more.

Hooker was pretty entertaining to watch in that first half. 

NDSU tried to give that game away but UND wasn't interested.

• Upvote 1

i had beer. The one was much better... Maybe because the game started to turn around.

is he always a tool like that? I joked to my friend that he was about to get a technical... And then he did.

Few thoughts:

I'm not a basketball mind. But it looked like they both deserved to lose based on Free throw shooting. Unacceptable. 

During a Christmas season that is about giving, UND just cares more... um, thats why we gave that game back to you guys ... um, right? No?

• Upvote 1

Few thoughts:

correction: UND tried to give that game away, and NDSU WAS interested. 

Few thoughts:

Yes, he once kicked in the scoreboard  table at the Betty.

Edited by SWSiouxMN

Few thoughts:

When you have a fan from the other team pointing this out, it might be a problem

• Upvote 2

Good game to watch, but very disappointing loss. 

Obviously a lot of season left, but Jones overall demeanor and body language is childish and embarrassing from my vantage point. Team played great in first, but the coaching at the end (timeouts, technical, 3 vs. 2 decisions, etc.) was questionable (like usual) and team regressed back to old ways in the second half. 

Its quite ironic that Mr. Jones is so offended by the word "choke job", because he sure seems to embody that. 

• Upvote 1

Jones might be the worst coach in the Dakotas....including high schools. Can't believe he is still there, he makes Muss look like Bill Belichick. Maybe your AD just doesn't care about hoops...I have no idea but it is sad. 

Amazed NDSU won after missing so many free throws. But this team finds ways to wins, coaching helps a lot. 

• Upvote 2

Regardless of who the opponent is, to have a 15 point lead at home in front of a packed house and very amped up crowd that is behind you and end up losing the game is disappointing to say the least.  

Hats off to NDSU for making the necessary adjustments and coming back in that one.  I thought UND was going to run away with it for a while there.  I continue to be impressed by Dave Richman and the entire NDSU coaching staff.  

• Upvote 2

Jones might be the worst coach in the Dakotas....including high schools. Can't believe he is still there, he makes Muss look like Bill Belichick. Maybe your AD just doesn't care about hoops...I have no idea but it is sad. 

Amazed NDSU won after missing so many free throws. But this team finds ways to wins, coaching helps a lot. 

You know you have hit rock bottom when you have NDSU fans feeling sorry for the state of the UND basketball program........

Jones is NOT a head BB at the D1 level....or NAIA level....or ND Class B girls level. The complete ineptitude is so apparant when he actually NEEDS to be coaching it is laughable. Cats puke up fewer hair balls than Jones pukes away games.

• Upvote 1