SiouxSports.com Forum

2016 Season

shep

8 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

would be senior kurt padenlach was on sportscenter for a blooper from his game unlv v boise game...funny to think he came in with joe and ryan?? and left bc he felt he could play at a higher level...no offense to keaton but it would be nice if he was still a redshirt soph behind kurt and was had him throwing to kenny and big snacks plugging up the middle with tank...it all ended up well for everyone tho..including bubba.

Palendech and Riddle were a class after Bartels and Mollberg

9 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

would be senior kurt padenlach was on sportscenter for a blooper from his game unlv v boise game...funny to think he came in with joe and ryan?? and left bc he felt he could play at a higher level...no offense to keaton but it would be nice if he was still a redshirt soph behind kurt and was had him throwing to kenny and big snacks plugging up the middle with tank...it all ended up well for everyone tho..including bubba.

For what its worth, Kenny would have graduated last year, had he not transferred.

Also, could you remind me, who was big snacks? I've heard that tossed around on here, but can't remember who that was in reference too. I watched a lot of football back in college, then didn't watch for a few years. Got back into it a little more 3 years ago, and am addicted again.

3 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

For what its worth, Kenny would have graduated last year, had he not transferred.

Also, could you remind me, who was big snacks? I've heard that tossed around on here, but can't remember who that was in reference too. I watched a lot of football back in college, then didn't watch for a few years. Got back into it a little more 3 years ago, and am addicted again.

Was it Mike Edwards?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

To be honest, I had a few classes with him - incredibly nice guy, and funny, but I don't think he would have jived well with Bubba.  From talking with him, it sounded like a players coach would be a better fit for him, if you know what I mean.  Glad that he made it to Memphis, I know he wanted to go to a big time college environment, and they have been pretty good.  Too bad he can't finish the year out.

6 minutes ago, nodak651 said:

To be honest, I had a few classes with him - incredibly nice guy, and funny, but I don't think he would have jived well with Bubba.  From talking with him, it sounded like a players coach would be a better fit for him, if you know what I mean.  Glad that he made it to Memphis, I know he wanted to go to a big time college environment, and they have been pretty good.  Too bad he can't finish the year out.

Then again, maybe Bubba would have been someone he could buy in to?

1 hour ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

And he can go all day long for 2 more years, + the deep run into the playoffs.

This is the part that has me ramped up.......we don't lose to much this year.  There is a ton of talented sophomores and Freshmen currently playing in the two deep to go along with a fantastic ( not-yet-done ) recruiting class coming in for next year!!! Exciting times. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, homer said:

Glad Alex Reed got recognized for his play.  Really becoming a fan of him.  

Hope Stockwell feels slighted.  He is an all conference talent.  Can he get healthy and take his level of play to a higher level in the playoffs?  

Seems like he had a shoulder injury so three weeks just might do it. 

It's awesome that we are finally getting some more recognition as a team, and the individual players.  Now we need to keep it going so that we also get the respect we deserve as well.  I am guessing a lot of the Montana fans don't respect us yet and think we are a one year wonder or flash in the pan.