SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSU Game Predictions

UND1983

Once upon a time I was on spring break from UND in Arizona and found myself poolside with a bunch of NDSU cheerleaders.  I believe they were all corporate fitness majors.   Anyway, just like that spring break, I think NDSU will keep UND's scoring chances to a minimum.

GOOD-NIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

:lol:

The spread in this game reminds me of those awesome Bill Swerski's Superfans skits on SNL...

Bill:  Bison versus Nord Dakota.  Carl, who ya got?

Carl:  Uh, I got da Bison winnin' tree hunnert and turty two ta seven.

Bill:  Wow, dat's pretty optimistic der Carl.  You really tink Nord Dakota's gonna score a touchdown?

• Upvote 2

The spread in this game reminds me of those awesome Bill Swerski's Superfans skits on SNL...

Bill:  Bison versus Nord Dakota.  Carl, who ya got?

Carl:  Uh, I got da Bison winnin' tree hunnert and turty two ta seven.

Bill:  Wow, dat's pretty optimistic der Carl.  You really tink Nord Dakota's gonna score a touchdown?

We would win if we had Ditka!

And their low attendance numbers in 2002....

How do you confuse a Bison Super Fan?

Ask them who the starting QB was before Brock Jenson. They'll stare at you like you asked them to solve a quantum physics problem.

That's no joke. I live in Fargo and have heard a lot of s*** talking this week. Very few can answer it correctly.

How do you confuse a Bison Super Fan?

Ask them who the starting QB was before Brock Jenson. They'll stare at you like you asked them to solve a quantum physics problem.

That's no joke. I live in Fargo and have heard a lot of s*** talking this week. Very few can answer it correctly.

heck I just ask them to substitute a small vanilla shake for the soda, and that's enough to stump them.

• Upvote 2

Watching this one at home.  other family will be here in half an hour.  chili is on brat and dogs later.  I'm feeling gooooood.

I'll watch at home too.  thank you ESPN3!  

It should finish just in time for the Colorado State/Colorado game.  I'm wearing Wyoming brown and gold to that game party.  

Yeah, total party foul.  

• Upvote 1