SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSU Game Predictions

UND1983

NDSU has the better defense.  NDSU has the better offense.  NDSU has the better Special Teams.  NDSU has the better coaches.  NDSU has the better recruits.  NDSU has the better game day atmosphere.  NDSU has more championships...blah, blah, blah...

UND 24

NDSU 21

Go Sioux (Rough Riders)!

• Upvote 2

Not much more dangerous than a talented team with nothing to lose and everything to gain. As mentioned by myself and others UND is playing with house money, were either 2-1 or 3-0 after this game in non conference. There's been more talk of UND football this season than in years. In my mind this week and game has already been a win for UND. That said Bubba will have his team ready and they are capable of winning this game. 

UND offense plays more like it did against Wyo. than Drake. Defense does its thing and forces a couple turnovers. Bubbaball goes to 3-0 and we march into Big Sky confident. We'll have the Bison back up to the Alerus in the playoffs for the rematch.

UND 24

NDSU 17

Edited by nodakhoops
  • Upvote 2

Not much more dangerous than a talented team with nothing to lose and everything to gain. As mentioned by myself and others UND is playing with house money, were either 2-1 or 3-0 after this game in non conference. There's been more talk of UND football this season than in years. In my mind this week and game has already been a win for UND. That said Buuba will have his team ready and they are capable of winning this game. 

UND offense plays more like it did against Wyo. than Drake. Defense does its thing and forces a couple turnovers. Bubbaball goes to 3-0 and we march into Big Sky confident. We'll have the Bison back up to the Alerus in the playoffs for the rematch.

UND 24

NDSU 17

Win or Lose, I love the confidence. Can you even imagine the Bison having to go into the Alerus for a playoff game. So improbable, but funny to think about. Long season ahead of us, let just go get a W.

Previous predictions: WYO 30, UND 13 and Drake 30, UND 13

Current prediction: NDAC 30, UND 13 (therefore UND will win)

You may have jinxed yourself by pointing out the previous predictions......the correct way is to not say anything, even if other notice and start talking about it.

• Upvote 1

So far I'm not impressed with the NDSU DL. If our young RBs can pick up a blitz or two, we will move the ball through the air. After last week, though, I have no idea what to expect from the OLine in the running game. Whether it was lack of interest, arrogance, or something else entirely, they just didn't show up for Drake.

My prediction is that UND fights the good fight for 3 quarters but falls 31-17.