SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND FCS Thread

geaux_sioux

29 minutes ago, SiouxVolley said:

Cal Poly and NAU probably thought they would have a cake walk with San Diego.  The Bizon's get a break again.

Most posters also thought an MVFC power school like South Dakota would blow out Nicholls St, which had a weak schedule, but Nicholls almost took down the MVFC.

We must have been watching two different games, tell me when was nicholls ever leading in that game? 

9 hours ago, homer said:

But they lost to Montana and didn’t play EWU.  Thats the barometer that your not good right?

NAU beat Sacramento State, UC Davis, and Montana State.

All three teams UND looked like !@#$ against. 

So maybe you're right ...

UND lost to both Montana and EWU, does that count for something in your world?

2 hours ago, SiouxVolley said:

Cal Poly and NAU probably thought they would have a cake walk with San Diego.  The Bizon's get a break again.

Most posters also thought an MVFC power school like South Dakota would blow out Nicholls St, which had a weak schedule, but Nicholls almost took down the MVFC.

The "Bizon's" play big boy football.

USD has a good squad this year. 45-7 dismantling suggests that. 

Meamwhile, Bubba and UND are trying to "ease" on in their freshmen who just "aren't quite ready yet". 

I don't enjoy playing devil's advocate, but it's needed some around here some. UND football is currently not deserving of excessive praise. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Meamwhile, Bubba and UND are trying to "ease" on in their freshmen who just "aren't quite ready yet". 

I don't enjoy playing devil's advocate, but it's needed some around here some. UND football is currently not deserving of excessive praise. 

Playing freshmen is “easing” them in?

2 hours ago, Texas rancher said:

We must have been watching two different games, tell me when was nicholls ever leading in that game? 

Huh?  So if you never lead in a game it means it wasn't a close/even game?  Wasn't Nicholls St 1 fumble away on the 1 yard line from tying the game with less than a minute.  What game were you watching/referring to?   He said Nicholls St almost took down MVFC (SD), which is spot on.    

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, UNDBIZ said:

Who is praising the UND football team right now? Your constant whining and portrayal of yourself as the only disappointed fan is getting old. 

Your dislike for the superior MVFC relative to the BSC makes you quite irritable. 

I wouldn't expect different from someone who "hates everyone in UND's new conference".

It's okay to be biased and favor UND as I certainly fit into that category as well; however, every once and awhile you have to call a spade a spade. 

20 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Your dislike for the superior MVFC relative to the BSC makes you quite irritable. 

I wouldn't expect different from someone who "hates everyone in UND's new conference".

It's okay to be biased and favor UND as I certainly fit into that category as well; however, every once and awhile you have to call a spade a spade. 

seh6p.gif

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

As of now UND football is independent for the next 2 years.

1 hour ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

So every once in a while you have to be honest about the situation?  

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Who has ever said the Big Sky was better??

Some homers on here have strongly implied the leagues are similar in quality. I think darell has led the charge there. 

The Valley is pretty tough. No way around it. You get a couple "gimme" games but the rest of the teams are usually at least respectable it seems like. 

39 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Some homers on here have strongly implied the leagues are similar in quality. I think darell has led the charge there. 

The Valley is pretty tough. No way around it. You get a couple "gimme" games but the rest of the teams are usually at least respectable it seems like. 

No, iirc ‘Fighting Hawks ‘ Darrel has been on the Summit/MoValley bandwagon for a long time. Wants to get back to the old Dakota rivalries. 

5 hours ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

You're not even playing devils advocate anymore. You're honestly on the verge of trolling.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Your obsession with NDSU makes you quite irritable.  Why don't you just give Team Makers a call: 888-231-NDSU

And by the way, the MVFC sucks!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3