SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND FCS Thread

geaux_sioux

Just now, Texas rancher said:

I'm not the one making snide comments about my new conference, but alas that is none of my business old moderator of the board that follows a future mvfc team

As a future member of the mvfc, I hate every other team in our new conference. Should make for easy rivalries. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

looks like the big sky should invite san diego to replace us...they would win the league every year by the looks of it...big sky football=joke

I disagree, If Big Sky football was a joke, Weber would have lost today.....but they didn't. They beat a MVFC member and held them to less than 20 points.  Only North Dakota State has done that this year btw...

While I agree NAU didn't deserve a playoff spot saying San Diego would win the Big Sky every year is a joke.  They have a good team and program, but lets not forget, Big Sky UC Davis beat that same San Diego team 35-7 earlier this year and Both Weber and SUU smoked UC Davis.

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, WILDCAT said:

I disagree, If Big Sky football was a joke, Weber would have lost today.....but they didn't. They beat a MVFC member and held them to less than 20 points.  Only North Dakota State has done that this year btw...

While I agree NAU didn't deserve a playoff spot saying San Diego would win the Big Sky every year is a joke.  They have a good team and program, but lets not forget, Big Sky UC Davis beat that same San Diego team 35-7 earlier this year and Both Weber and SUU smoked UC Davis.

Congrats on the win. Western Illinois had a good team this season. I think Weber State and SUU are by far the two best teams in the Big Sky Conference this season (as evidenced here in the postseason). 

2 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

looks like the big sky should invite san diego to replace us...they would win the league every year by the looks of it...big sky football=joke

Not even out the door yet and already all on board with the bisonville mantra. Classy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

They're in the Big Sky ... that's how. They played a lot of poor teams.

Same teams UND looked like !@#$ against.

But they lost to Montana and didn’t play EWU.  Thats the barometer that your not good right?

Frustrating to watch a conference foe get dismantled by a pioneer team. To potentially lose is one thing ( bad enough ) but to get blown out!?!  Emberssing!

It has become a perennial occurrence that Big sky teams end the season weak.  Is that do to the physicality?   100% !   The playoffs expose the finesse nature of big sky teams.  Big sky teams are weak in the trenches. This hits my nerve the most .....watching UND get dismantled or dominated by big sky teams this year and not being able to dominate.   Fwiw ...UND only played one playoff big sky team this year. 

I have stated numerous times that offensively UND should absolutely dominate these weak crap year in and year out....pioneer teams dominate it...why can't UND!? 

As much as I can't stand the constant rah rah about the mvfc from the team to south ....UND is so not ready for weekly mvfc play.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1