SiouxSports.com Forum

Wyoming first up

Nodak78

This Saturday, Wyoming will lack senior experience on the field. They have 13 freshmen slotted to play and they have the second-fewest number of seniors of all FBS programs. 

I suppose this is heavily due to Bohl implementing his own recruits into his own system. I know there are a lot of people on this site that dislike Bohl, but it is definitely hard to argue against what he did for the Bison. It will be interesting to see if he can do the same thing for Wyoming over the next 3-5 years. If he can turn the Cowboys into a winning and competitive program, it will be interesting to see which programs start calling him for the next step ( A lot of "ifs" there, I know)

Hopefully, this inexperience shows this weekend and UND comes out with a win!

What are the tailgate parking options?  I thought I read something about the Brown lot?  

I called the WYo club or whtever the booster name is today and found that you need to give a $100 donation. I may park in the free lots north of there and just not have obvious open containers. Cocktail in a coffee mug for example. 

I called the WYo club or whtever the booster name is today and found that you need to give a $100 donation. I may park in the free lots north of there and just not have obvious open containers. Cocktail in a coffee mug for example. 

10.4....thanks.

I actually thought about making this trip, but it's an expensive long flight going from Podunk, Mn to Podunk Wyoming. Plus, I figured I'd just catch it on TV. I mean its a FBS game. All FBS games are on ESPN3 right? And......I'm wrong again.

100 bux is too steep for me so I may stick with creme soda in the north lots.

• Upvote 1