SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Bucky - Saturday Gameday

AZSIOUX

Does anyone know how the free webfeed works tonight? Do I have to create a btn2go account? I have directv. Thanks for the help

You have to have btn as part of your directv subscription, then log in with your directv username/password

No LaDue tonight and Panzarella in for him. No word on what the injury is. I take it that means Mattson didn't even travel. I would have thought Mattson and Thompson would each get a game this weekend.

They said in the travel blog that the entire team traveled with (charter flight) except for MacMillan.

They said in the travel blog that the entire team traveled with (charter flight) except for MacMillan.

Interesting. I'm surprised Panzarella is in still. Might be one of those cases where he has practiced well and deserved to get a game and with the injury this was the opportunity.

Interesting. I'm surprised Panzarella is in still. Might be one of those cases where he has practiced well and deserved to get a game and with the injury this was the opportunity.

Maybe they wanted a physical big body back on the blue line. 

Saw him downtown near the Capitol this afternoon on crutches, but looked in good spirits, yucking it up with the others.

No LaDue tonight and Panzarella in for him. No word on what the injury is. I take it that means Mattson didn't even travel. I would have thought Mattson and Thompson would each get a game this weekend.